What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Whats the best Quad Exhaust

A

Anonymous

After seeing yours I can't wait till mine gets done next week!! I'm getting the Zunsport fitted by my dealer next week! It doesn't seem to affect the warranty, maybe as they are fitting it? After the palava with the wifi router they are fitting the exhaust for next to nothing! I shall be taking a picture of the back now to make sure it looks in the same position as the original two! I also checked with my insurance company and no difference in premium, a note is made to say it's been covered by the underwriters. Think this may also be due to the dealer fitting it and it being approved by Peugeot apparently!

A

Anonymous

here's mine with my zunsport quads fitted by swansway chester.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392081749595.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392081749595.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 4,227

DanRo

Reaction score
The sound doesn't change because you only change the end pipes.

The original silincers stay on the car. This option only influence the look of the car, not the sound our the performance.

A

Anonymous

DanRo said:
I don't think the end pipe is causing this.

I don't mean it in a good way Dan. I suspect that it's a loose bracket or heat shield that's causing it. The car is in getting serviced this weekend and I will be asking them to investigate this and other niggles at the same time.

A

Anonymous

And so it's done!! Very pleased, finishes off the back

A

Anonymous

It really does make a world of difference to the car!! Looks blooming awesome Perky!!! :thumbup: However, judging by that spoiler position, you appear to be about to hit that wall at a speed in excess of 90 mph!! ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:

And so it's done!! Very pleased, finishes off the back
It looks so much better. It really does finish off a already magnificent looking car.:cool: