What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What model is best, as investment

Claret63

Reaction score
So after a lot of swatting up a R is definitely the car I'm going to go for, but it's still going to be a while....but I can do plenty of investigation work on the cars....

you need to do your homework carefully, a good one without the need to spend money are like hen’s teeth.

My approach was unusual in the way that I had a amount to spend on getting the car where I wanted it to be, but for me I placed more importance on FSH and all receipts and good MOT history, a bonus was extended warranty.

Ouzothecat01

Reaction score
Like I said I've got time to look and observe prices, definitely want one with FSH and paperwork. Reasonable low mileage as well. My wife's input is it has to be white...
I have a ongoing medical negligence case going with so the outcome of that will dictate what I do and when.
But any advice and I mean any I would appreciate.

lfe

Reaction score
A car with very little mileage, strictly original, better left-hand drive since it has more market... and then keep it in a garage for 20 years.

Maybe then you can ask for 50k

Claret63

Reaction score
No A car with very little mileage, strictly original, better left-hand drive since it has more market... and then keep it in a garage for 20 years.

Maybe then you can ask for 50k
Very optimistic if you ask me with electric cars on the way, can’t imagine people wanting an R in the future, maybe a demand for V8’s classic Porsche etc, yes agree with left hookers being worth more.

How about purchase drive and enjoy without the worry about investment or appreciation, it is simply not going to happen.

Pedro

Reaction score
All car van truck train bus owners are doomed in the near future as the the whole country is going to be electrified so say all the Millionaire Billionaire Zillionaire nutcase egotistical ideologists stealing Trillions in taxes pretending to represent the masses when in fact they hide in Ivory Towers away from any type of reality aside from that I personally would invest in Gold as it will never lose its value ?

Manx

Reaction score
I have a 2014 red carbon with 37k on the clock which I am thinking of selling

Claret63

Reaction score
All car van truck train bus owners are doomed in the near future as the the whole country is going to be electrified so say all the Millionaire Billionaire Zillionaire nutcase egotistical ideologists stealing Trillions in taxes pretending to represent the masses when in fact they hide in Ivory Towers away from any type of reality aside from that I personally would invest in Gold as it will never lose its value ?

I was told when I sold my last car through classic cars, they were expecting ICE cars in general to depreciate, don’t know whether that was a sales pitch, but I got what I wanted from my sale.

It is sad that we are being forced moving forward, to progress from our pride and joy to perhaps something that we don’t want, pure propaganda from the politicians as always.

Electrification of cars and ULEZ is the biggest scam I have ever had to tolerate in my lifetime.

Pedro

Reaction score
I was told when I sold my last car through classic cars, they were expecting ICE cars in general to depreciate, don’t know whether that was a sales pitch, but I got what I wanted from my sale.

It is sad that we are being forced moving forward, to progress from our pride and joy to perhaps something that we don’t want, pure propaganda from the politicians as always.

Electrification of cars and ULEZ is the biggest scam I have ever had to tolerate in my lifetime.
You missed off Politicians

2retro

Reaction score
Yep, might as well enjoy driving a petrol car on the open road now because they will be consigned to history by impractical, expensive, electric ones before you know it...