What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Well.. The R broke down..

jr4070

Reaction score
Well, the High Pressure fuel pump ( and pipe according to tbe invoice) have been changed, Fish Bros of Swindon Wiltshire have been really good, they got In touch with Peugeot and had the pump paid for by them, then arranged for the labour charges to be covered by my warrenty..So.... 60 miles later I am much better in the confidence stakes, no faults to report... Lets hope it stays that way..

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Fingers crossed.
Slightly off topic, but Fish brothers were the original supplying dealer for my two 407s.

jr4070

Reaction score
Its been a couple of weeks since the R had its fuel pump, I am happy to say that full confidence has been restored.. I have put in excess of 500 miles on it since and it is definitely back with vengeance.. Last night afterseeing Depeche Mode at the O2 London, I managed to get from the dome via The M25, south from dartford to Chippenham in 2 1/4 hours.. I did not go over a tun but we flew home.. respect.. Not a single Z seen on either the inbound or out bound leg...

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
jr4070 said:
Its been a couple of weeks since the R had its fuel pump, I am happy to say that full confidence has been restored.. I have put in excess of 500 miles on it since and it is definitely back with vengeance.. Last night afterseeing Depeche Mode at the O2 London, I managed to get from the dome via The M25, south from dartford to Chippenham in 2 1/4 hours.. I did not go over a tun but we flew home.. respect.. Not a single Z seen on either the inbound or out bound leg...
Depeche Mode? Your Z is quick Back to the future quick :lol: :lol: