What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Wanted RCZ 2.0HDI GT in Black or White

A

Anonymous

hi im a private buyer looking to purchase a 2.0 HDI GT in black or white. I have 18k so looking for a early model with possible high milage or someone who has been offered a low part ex price.

A

Anonymous

Re: Wanted RCZ 2.0HDI GT in Black

Best get on to Autotrader or Ebay then. There are a few cheaps ones if you're willing to travel.....

A

Anonymous

ashy said:
hi im a private buyer looking to purchase a 2.0 HDI GT in black.

Hi Ashy,

Drop Marcus a PM (RCZGT200).

He may be able to assist in some form i.e. have one knocking about, know another Dealer who may, put you on a list to contact, etc.

Worth a try :thumbup:

Depends where you're based in the Country, I think there's another Dealer on here from the Bolton area.
(Look for Blackpool illuminations thread)

:greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

found one 225 miles away but in shark grey. anyone know how dark the shark grey is compared to the nero black as i cannot find a demo model in any show rooms around my home town

A

Anonymous

Hi i am still looking for a HDI in black at round about £17,000. Anyone thinking of selling in march and get a poor part ex price then give me a shout

A

Anonymous

ashy said:
Hi i am still looking for a HDI in black at round about £17,000. Anyone thinking of selling in march and get a poor part ex price then give me a shout

£17K? You'll be lucky!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
ashy said:

£17K? You'll be lucky!!! :lol:

I diasagree donna these will be had especially in march in 60 plate after the new 12 plate you will get 2 year old or just under that age rcz for that money and with a wee facelift coming soon ;) its dead cert ;)

A

Anonymous

17k for a petrol is doable (I know because I did it :)). The problem you have is finding a diesel that cheap. As they are pricier to begin with they obviously stay higher price wise but if you are willing to travel to the other end of the country (again, something that i did) then you can pick up a bargain. You also can't be as fussy when it comes to options etc.

A

Anonymous

Theres a 10 plate shark grey in Perry's Milton Keynes, the salesman said it's been hanging round forever,maybe worth a haggle?

A

Anonymous

Hi Ashy,

I agree with Jassy (never thought I'd be typing that :wtf: ;) ) on this occassion.
You should start seeing quite a few RCZs hitting that price post-March 2012.

As Others far more knowledgable than I can ever be have previously commented, the Diesel is by far the most sought after in the RCZ range so you may have trouble locating one.
Far easier to go for the Petrols - they're ten a penny.

My advice: Stick to your guns and wait for the Diesel you desire. It will be worth it and you'll enjoy it all the more.
Just one note of caution re the Diesel. If you're only a "Town Toddler", then you're going to have to take it for a blast on a regular basis to clean out the FAP / DPF. Plenty of threads on here about this.

Good Luck my friend and I truly hope you get the car you desire at the price you want :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi All
Im not a greedy man, just looking for a good car at a good price. There are 3 cars on autotrader under £18,000 one with only 10k miles on the clock so someone must of part ex it for £17,00 or less. I can afford to wait as i still have a 57 1.7 corsa to run around in untill the right deals comes along. i sold my 3 year old rx8 and made a £12,000 loss and a £5,000 loss on my honda civic so this time i will wait untill the right car at the right spec comes along as i intend to keep this one for a min of 5 years. I loved the rx8 and know i will have the same feeling for the rcz when it arrives, the only reason i sold the rx8 was i could not afford the 18 MPG the car returned.
Been looking at a pearlesent white car today and i must say they are growing on me, only off put was the white leather inside.T
The search continues, roll on March.

A

Anonymous

ashy said:
Hi All
Im not a greedy man, just looking for a good car at a good price. There are 3 cars on autotrader under £18,000 one with only 10k miles on the clock so someone must of part ex it for £17,00 or less. I can afford to wait as i still have a 57 1.7 corsa to run around in untill the right deals comes along. i sold my 3 year old rx8 and made a £12,000 loss and a £5,000 loss on my honda civic so this time i will wait untill the right car at the right spec comes along as i intend to keep this one for a min of 5 years. I loved the rx8 and know i will have the same feeling for the rcz when it arrives, the only reason i sold the rx8 was i could not afford the 18 MPG the car returned.
Been looking at a pearlesent white car today and i must say they are growing on me, only off put was the white leather inside.T
The search continues, roll on March.

clever chap :thumbup: bide your time and i am sure the right car will turn up. If you loved the high reving Rx8 why a diesel now what was your civic???

A

Anonymous

Change of jobs and it comes with a van including private use so only one car needed now. I estimate doing 15,000 miles per year in the rcz and i liked the pull of the diesel when accelarating. there is another reason but i cannot say on here haha. The civic was a 1.8 type S GT and again i rushed into buying it because i set off wanting the 2.0 diesel as it had far better torque but the wife liked the look of this one and we had to buy it there and then, plus i sold my rx8 and had no other car. This rcz will be the one we want, no compramise even if i have to wait untill september ( no thats a bit to long) maybe April/May before summer comes, mind you the longer i wait the more money i can save up so i might get a better spec than what i am expecting, who knows what time will bring just make it soon please.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
White's best :thumbup: :lol:
We know that don't we RCZ1 ? White is right and the colour of choice for the RCZ :thumbup: Even Amber Red Donna wanted one but was too inpatient :helpme:

A

Anonymous

I must admit the rcz is best in any shade of white but the 2 above cars in my opinion can be bettered the white is a basic gt. The black has 18"s but on the plus side has xenons and less mileage than the white rcz...........come april or may even more used rcz will be more abundant and cheaper with better spec :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

How do you know that the black rcz has xenons and whats the advantage of having them. Hope this is not a stupid question if it is then i have had a hard long day at work haha