What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tune n Meth

Troiy

Reaction score
I do but the cornering grip i wasn't happy with either,needed more cornering grip at speed

Pedro

Reaction score
wider track + stiffer suspension is a secret of R handling, put 10mm spacer on the rear wheels and set toe settings same as on R-
another important thing, and if you increase power further you will need lsd, Quaife makes it, for me R is track car made for corners, and I admire it for that not power...
All that will put extra leverage on the Wheel bearings & will reduce their lifespan its a well known fact spacers can cause problems on motion parts

Troiy

Reaction score
All that will put extra leverage on the Wheel bearings & will reduce their lifespan its a well known fact spacers can cause problems on motion parts
I have started noticing something odd about the ride quality, even though it grips better something feels off,but will investigate