What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tune n Meth

Troiy

Reaction score
Hello Guys, if i do a downpipe and tune my thp 200 will get to 250HP,as am told

Now, if after that i do a Meth injection and tune, how much more can i be looking at increase wise?

Troiy

Reaction score
Ive upgraded suspension with the R's,am thinking of the R's turbo heads as well. But problem is block is not as strengthened as it is on the R so still not helpful much. Hence i assumed the meth being that it lower combustion temperatures might be a better option for power gains since it reduces the stresses the engine has to deal with while adding power

Troiy

Reaction score
Didnt get the shocks since had already bought new shocks,didn't know they used different shock so i bought new normal shocks and springs from R. Ey but its a bit stiffer than I'd like with my wider tires so i'll stick with the normal shocks,wouldn't want it to be even more stiffer

Troiy

Reaction score
All new,less than a month now. I did not have an issue with the tires,just wanted wider and stickier ones,so got yokohammas 245 for fronts and pilot sports 285 for rears with original rim widened to 10.5

Goodbye

Reaction score
you increase power made for cor that not power...

Last edited:

Troiy

Reaction score
Honestly i think they were not that much more than the normal ones,around $300 for all 4 if i remember, ul need a vin for r though or go to a service centre that can check using one

Troiy

Reaction score
Thanks hey,i know what you talking about on cornering. My roads are a bit bumpy so am not sure its a worthy option for me hey. My bones will cry.

What is the toe and camber set on for the R?

Goodbye

Reaction score
Springs determine make yoer you will gain if you like

Last edited:

Troiy

Reaction score
Ja but the shorter springs of the r have a smaller travel distance so feel less dampening when i hit a bump