What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Toyota GR Yaris

Flanners

Reaction score
Never purchased a hot hatch nor a new car but seriously tempted with one of these. Purely from the totally bespoke nature, the engineering, passion and performance. Going to be collectable for sure. Great a car company has made such a car in 2020! Want...............so much mirrors why I bought the RCZ-R.

Last edited:

2retro

Reaction score
Reminds me of the time I had a very embarrassing misunderstanding with my new Irish girlfriend.

Turns out she just wanted me to take her in the Yaris... 🙄

RCZ-R

Reaction score
I'm also very into this box of fun. And I don't mean what 2retro is referring to... :p
But only as a second hand car. I'm not willing to pay the premium the sellers are going to call for it.
As this is a Japanese car I hope its second hand prices will dwindle rather quickly over here in ze Germany.

Flanners

Reaction score
I just drove to local dealer to have a look on way back from food shopping, forgot about Covid and Lockdown in my excitement to see one in the flesh they were closed to the public. They did not have one on display when I looked in, had a few Supra's though. This would be a car used pretty infrequently, I am with you reckon that there should (as always) be some downward movement on prices but reckon that will be 3-5 years when the dealers lose control of them from PCP deals and then they will rise again and be a modern classic pretty quickly. Looks a car that is great fun for A and B roads whatever the weather.