What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Time To Replace The Factory Fitted Stereo...

OkeyStokey

Reaction score
Thanks, it helps a little.

The stalk that controls the phone menu still has functions on mine too.
Pressing the end button will cycle between Radio>Music>Video>AVIN.
Search up & down (front buttons) will search radio frequencies. Volume keys work correctly too.
It just doesnt do anything on the phone app/menu nor activate the phone with the 2 second press.

Mine should have programmable keys too, and I think this is where our differences are because Icebox replied to me a while ago with;

This menu is only applicable for cars with analogue canbus which is basic setup of resistance going through wiring to configure the steering to radio.

Your car is done through digital which is why you get a canbus box. This means, its done automatic and cant be changed via this menu. The factory use the software on the system for all the units and tweak each firmware relevant to the car. I wish they would do away with this menu when they supply canbus boxes as a lot of people think they can change it over.

I have reached the end I think :beer: