What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Things YOU would change !!!!

A

Anonymous

why on earth have an NG$ and no sat nav!! It is a great sat nav. Has Speed cameras and traffic info. Gets me everywhere I need to without problems.

Putting a tom tom or a garmin stuck to the screen just lowers the tone of the interior.

A

Anonymous

Hahaha fair enough, glad to hear about the Hill Start Assist feature as standard. As for the NG4 3D without the Sat Nav, ok, fine, but they have to update the firmware to allow longer post codes. A better data-entry method would be nice too (touch screen!?) but that's a whole new version of the system altogether (NG5 3D? :)).

Other cool stuff the RCZ could have (here's hoping for the facelift):

1. "Radar system" to warn you of objects around your blindspots and those approaching you whilst driving (thinking New Ford Focus, Mazda 6, etc here).
2. More extensive illumination inside (by doors, underneath seats/dashboard, etc).

I'll add these to my previous list of LED running lights and reversing camera displayed on the screen. Combine all these with the nose facelift and I'm totally sold. I've decided to save up for a mortgage deposit first (prudent decision!) and then for a good deposit on the RCZ. I just hope that all these features make it to the RCZ in 5 or so years! :)
Despite the RCZ's killer looks, it's hard to pay more for a car that feels like it doesn't compete with any other new cars in terms of features. My wife keeps telling me the French are too "classic" for their own good, hahaha. She's Mexican/American by the way so it's not a British-complain-about-French thing (I'm the one who's British)! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Just thought of another one...

A setting to change the speed at which the spoiler comes up. So, for example it deploys at stage 1 at over 30mph and stage 2 over 50mph - then people using their RCZ for mainly city driving get to show off a bit too! What do you think?

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
Just thought of another one...

A setting to change the speed at which the spoiler comes up. So, for example it deploys at stage 1 at over 30mph and stage 2 over 50mph - then people using their RCZ for mainly city driving get to show off a bit too! What do you think?

Why? The spoiler is not exactly pretty. It serves a purpose. Teh car looks so much nicer with it retracted.

The original concept car did not have one.

A

Anonymous

mr shiney said:
It serves a purpose. Teh car looks so much nicer with it retracted.

The original concept car did not have one.

Does it though? I would like to have seen the wind tunnel tests showing the flow - Hmmmm, wonders if Peugeot prod could put it on here?

A

Anonymous

Personally I like the look of the spoiler when deployed and I also like that you can choose if to deploy it automatically, manually or not at all. That feature should survive the facelift in my opinion! :)
I'm not sure just how much air flow optimisation it serves but hey, looks much nicer than VW's fixed spoilers, for example.

A

Anonymous

Oh I forgot to mention the boot lid design......................every time I lift the boot when its been (or is) raining, the fall off occurs half way down the lid and goes into the boot compartment! Grrrrrrr ! :evil:

A

Anonymous

its not a change of a particular thing i want but an option of another.............ie a sequential gearbox like the vw's dsg,the gearbox is so notchy in my car and struggles to even go into gear at times and very annoying at times ,but maybe i was spoiled before coming from a honda fn2