What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Things I didn't know I had.

A

Anonymous

Tried the hill start in several ways: firstly engaging the handbrake but this made no difference; secondly, used the footbrake and hey presto! It worked beautifully. I learned to drive without a working handbrake so naughtily often don't use it at all so to discover this works from the footbrake is a huge bonus. :clap:

FGRob

Reaction score
Wait till you go back to driving a car without it :wtf: :helpme: I forgot about it when I was in the wifes car - a bit of a brown trouser moment :shock: :shock:

Rob

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Has anyone got the automatic dipping mirrors to work in a Sport, I haven't.

We don't have this feature on the Sport model :!:

I thought it was standard across the range - oh well all the more reason to have a GT then :wave: :wave: :lol: :lol:
Sorry couldn't resist - holds head down in shame :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

t110jim said:
not to sure of this feature struggling to trust it
If you mean the hill start feature the best thing to do is try it out on a hill when there's no-one behind you and you'll soon learn to LOVE it :beer:

t110jim

Reaction score
have used it for a while have now done nearly 3000 miles but Inow it works and have to learn to trust it but as someone else said you go and drive another car and !!! also it feels a bit like brakes are sticling not sure about it this and the mood lighting are only minor issues about car rest is fantastic

A

Anonymous

Re Hill Start......

There are no decent hills in Cambridge!!!!!!

Read in this thread about swirls and tiny scratches all over paintwork - yeah mine had this when I got it. I was really worried but my hubby covered the car in Autoglym Highgloss (might have got spelling wrong!) and then left the car for 30mins and then spent next two hours polishing with microfibre cloths. It came up lovely! I too only washed my previous car a couple of times a year but with the RCZ it's turning into a weekly event

RCZ1

Reaction score
FGRob said:
RCZ1 said:
Has anyone got the automatic dipping mirrors to work in a Sport, I haven't.

We don't have this feature on the Sport model :!:

I thought it was standard across the range - oh well all the more reason to have a GT then :wave: :wave: :lol: :lol:
Sorry couldn't resist - holds head down in shame :eusa-whistle:

So you should young man :!:

I think you are still in line for that slap :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
...I think you are still in line for that slap :lol:
Watch out, K, or you'll find those guys forming an orderly queue outside your door for a slap! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

There's a umbrella holder in the boot under the spoiler :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
There's a umbrella holder in the boot under the spoiler :thumbup:

If it's the Velcro straps I use it for my £8.50 Peugeot triangle and vest.

A

Anonymous

t110jim said:
have used it for a while have now done nearly 3000 miles but Inow it works and have to learn to trust it but as someone else said you go and drive another car and !!! also it feels a bit like brakes are sticling not sure about it this and the mood lighting are only minor issues about car rest is fantastic

if the mood lighting isn't for you, you can turn it off via the car's configuration settings (in the menu)

A

Anonymous

3600 miles in, and I've now discovered something new.

As well as the display at the top centre of the windscreen which lights up to indicate seat belts not fastened, the car beeps at you an a (slightly) tuneful way if you ignore it (was a bit eager pulling out of a parking space today and my wife hadn't got her seatbelt on in time - was suitably chastised by the car :oops: )