What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

the reycz95 !!

reycz95

Reaction score
Nothing complicated but long, you have to demonter central tunnel, all direction column included, car radio and air conditioner counter hidden here and there, declip all the wiring and take it out, a day has 2

reycz95

Reaction score
Hello
Long time I did not come to post photo evolution of my project.
finished box, remains amount of windshield to redo for passage in all UTOPIA

R electric and heated seats
https://youtu.be/AlauJYRWOLw

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well sure beats swapping bumpers lol..

If you don't mind me saying that is a work of art, you have spent hours and hours and no doubt a massive wad of cash.

That takes skill knowledge and a whole lot of patience - and at the end of the day you have got yourself a "one-off"
to be proud of. None of that was easy, so full Kudos to you.

All that's left now is to take it to the European Meeting and show it off to the hundreds of RCZ enthusiasts.

HUGE WELL DONE..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

reycz95

Reaction score
thank you for compliment, alas I have health concerns and I can not do long distance

Plecodoras

Reaction score
reycz95,

That's such a shame, I know many would love to see the transition your car has gone through and all the hard work you have done to get it there!!

I wish you well and please for our sakes..... post any further work you do to your car.

I don't do the facebook..... but are you member of the modified RCZ group?

Regards,

:beer:

reycz95

Reaction score
Hello
I speak very bad English, so I go through translator, I do not venture on foreign site except here, but I have a lot of trouble to follow because I have to translate everything. very few rcz are so modified in France.
apart from the upholstery itself, I did everything myself, assembly disassembly, undressing seats and change to switch to electric and heating, the sound system etc ....
to have a photo on my forum, www.fan-club-rcz.com

2retro

Reaction score
And winner of insane genius of the week goes to...!

Wow! Respect. :eek: :thumbup:

reycz95

Reaction score
thank you, the biggest is still the sound that I absolutely wanted at the top

reycz95

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
but are you member of the modified RCZ group?

hello, I registered recently, but I have been expelled because obviously it is forbidden to warn of the danger that certain modif can cause :shock: :?: :?: :eusa-think:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
reycz95 said:
Plecodoras said:
but are you member of the modified RCZ group?

hello, I registered recently, but I have been expelled because obviously it is forbidden to warn of the danger that certain modif can cause :shock: :?: :?: :eusa-think:

I don't understand - I'm thinking a bit of sarcasm there reycz95 !!

I would of thought any warnings would be greatly appreciated. The mods you have done would warrant membership the world around - truely amazing - well done again and thanks for sharing with us all .

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

reycz95

Reaction score
I registered facebook on "modified rcz owners club" and I was ejected because I just warned that put 100w bulb in the headlights it was not good because the heat released was going to degrade the plastic parabola

2retro

Reaction score
reycz95 said:
I registered facebook on "modified rcz owners club" and I was ejected because I just warned that put 100w bulb in the headlights it was not good because the heat released was going to degrade the plastic parabola
Don't take it personally, they just seem to think they're all very important people for some reason. :eusa-whistle:

"I don’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
Groucho Marx

:thumbup:

reycz95

Reaction score
if we can not warn without "chagrin" the moderator is limited

reycz95

Reaction score
little shot of mouth, I managed to have the opportunity to remove all my post pictures on this group, which I strongly recommend, basically the goal is: if you have nothing to say closes anyway.
I do not know if the guy is also on this forum, but if it's the bus, and he reads me, dude down your foot destal stop to have a big head when we advise changes dangerous and let the dictatorship in Korea