What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

the reycz95 !!

reycz95

Reaction score

A

Anonymous

I'm very much liking the touchscreen stereo head unit!! How easy was that to have installed?

A

Anonymous

There really easy to install! Just need some adapters to fit from pug leads to stereo and a radio adapter on stereo!

A

Anonymous

daniellll.bee said:
There really easy to install! Just need some adapters to fit from pug leads to stereo and a radio adapter on stereo!

Are there any complications with the parking sensors? I recall other units causing no end of problems to integrate. Have you done this daniellll.bee?

A

Anonymous

No i haven't! Not sure on the parking sensor, I don't think you could switch them off, or could look for a system like the audi where they are built in!

reycz95

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
I'm very much liking the touchscreen stereo head unit!! How easy was that to have installed?
Very easy needs just step to be afraid ^^

reycz95

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
daniellll.bee said:

Are there any complications with the parking sensors? I recall other units causing no end of problems to integrate. Have you done this daniellll.bee?
I passed at Peugeot and in a blow of suitcase beeps one moved via com2000
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fBTV_pUfaao[/youtube]

reycz95

Reaction score
Holds 30mm double boulonnerie 100 % to measure, double bore and different turn of the screw

reycz95

Reaction score
forward to the wiring of the tweeter and midrange, I disassembled everything that bothers me ^ ^

A

Anonymous

reycz95 said:
forward to the wiring of the tweeter and midrange, I disassembled everything that bothers me ^ ^

Last post: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:26 pm
This post: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Disassembling needed a while, huh?

:lol:

reycz95

Reaction score
it remained a very long time on standby due to time

A

Anonymous

Nice speaker cable copper and silver coated core, had the same cable on my last home cinema system :eusa-think: