What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The Official 6th annual Yorkshire Meet 2018

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Thanks for that DKZ5745

I guess it's just a case of unzipping and copying unzipped files to dvd / usb ?

Sorry your not going to either of the meets, and many thanks for the sat-nav updates..

:clap:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Yes, just download, unzip copy files to USB, stick it in & follow the onscreen instructions. Just did mine :thumbup:

(Just a note - each map takes @ 20 minutes or so to update, and you have to keep the engine running, so you might want to just do the ones you need and wait for a longer run to complete the update)

Plecodoras

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Yes, just download, unzip copy files to USB, stick it in & follow the onscreen instructions. Just did mine :thumbup:

(Just a note - each map takes @ 20 minutes or so to update, and you have to keep the engine running, so you might want to just do the ones you need and wait for a longer run to complete the update)

Thanks I will give it a go today, just trying to update system from 2.8 to 2.85 but no luck at mo, gonna try another usb stick and if that fails write it to cd. At the moment it just says checking media, usb flashes for ages and when unit turns back on it is still the same version.
Have been following TiaNorth's guide and got the files from there, TiaNorth lent me the 2.80 discs and that updated fine, thanks again Chris!

And of course big cheer :clap: :beer: for DKZ5745 for the latest updates.... Yeah !!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
To get this thread back on track, all food orders have been submitted. Not heard from Marktravisuk so I presume he is not attending.

neilgsxr69 + 1 (food ordered)

Plecodoras + 1 (food ordered)

20 RCZs attending (Plus 1 208 GTI, 1 308 GTI, MX-5 RF)

Praying for sunshine on Saturday.

Final details will be posted in the next day or so.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Oops yeah sorry Kerry !!! :oops:

After spending this afternoon cleaning the Z in readiness for Fridays spruce-up, I am also hoping Saturday will be rain free..

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi, Just cleaned ours ready for the journey tomorrow. Ellerby here we come.

RCZash

Reaction score
Thanks Danny, Enjoy the Isle of Wight, weather set fair, sunny on Sunday.

RCZ1

Reaction score
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND MAP AND DIRECTIONS FOR THE CONVOY, YORKSHIRE MEET - SATURDAY 6TH MAY 2017

PLEASE ACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH THE ROUTE BEFORE SATURDAY.

There will be 2 convoys of around 12 cars in each. We may become split up a bit when we go through Pickering as there is a set of traffic lights, which can't be avoided. If this happens, DON'T PANIC. Continue onto the Whitby Road, ignoring the first sign post for Goathland,but taking the second turning signposted GOATHLAND / BECK HOLE.

Once we turn off here, we will be able to stop for photos and reconvene. After that we shouldn't have any real problems staying together.

If anyone does end up getting lost, just follow this map (which will also be in the handout on the day) and make your way to The Lion.

**** ITINERY FOR THE DAY****

MEET FROM 11.00 - 13.00 AT THE LION, BLAKEY RIDGE (Meet and Greet, Social Time)

13.15-13.30 - PREPARE TO LEAVE IN TWO CONVOYS, 10 MINUTES APART.

The route is 60 miles long and will take around 2 hours with stops for photos. The route contains a mixture of A roads and quieter, slower roads, some of which are narrower in places so care must be taken. The route takes in all the diversity of the Moors and beautiful surrounding area.

15.15 - 15.30 ARRIVE BACK AT THE LION

16.00 - MEAL AT THE LION (and prizes)

[BLACK DIAMOND SUIT][BLACK DIAMOND SUIT]May I remind everyone that this is NOT a speed competition. Adhere to the rules of the road at all times. The police have been informed of this event and the police often have speed camera vans out on a weekend, especially on the Moors road up towards Whitby.

RCZ1

Reaction score
6th Annual RCZ Yorkshire Meet Check List Completed

All we need now is YOU, the members, to turn up on Saturday 6th May and for everyone to have a wonderful day !

Oh yes, still in talks with him upstairs for dry weather at least.

[DOUBLE EXCLAMATION MARK]Bring a warm jacket, you may need it !!!!

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Would just like to say a BIG thank you to Kerry and all who helped out in making today happen.

And to everyone from Mick & Jeanette AKA Plecodoras / RKZ 2500 / the guy with the drone !

another thank you for the warm welcome you gave us on our first meet.

Though the wind did affect the drone flying - I will try post some of what I managed to capture.

Anyone know how to add videos to the site??

Cheers :beer: for a great day .... :clap:

tianorth

Reaction score
You need to save to online storage, like one drive, youtube etc and then post a link.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Plecodoras

Reaction score
tianorth said:
You need to save to online storage, like one drive, youtube etc and then post a link.

Thanks for that TiaNorth, sorry you couldn't make it yesterday.

Still got your discs and computer down last week, so unable to reply to the upgrade query, will post later when I've sorted myself out :crazy:

PM me and I will return discs, or are you doing the Euro meet?

:beer:

RCZash

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Would just like to say a BIG thank you to Kerry and all who helped out in making today happen.

And to everyone from Mick & Jeanette AKA Plecodoras / RKZ 2500 / the guy with the drone !

Though the wind did affect the drone flying - I will try post some of what I managed to capture.

Just got home. So will add our thanks to Kerry and Co, Enjoyed the meet, good to meet you Mick and Jeanette and all others in attendance. With ref to another post, covered 579 miles averaged 42 MPG. :greetings-wavingblue:

tianorth

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
PM me and I will return discs, or are you doing the Euro meet?

:beer:

Just about to book hotel for Zeeland Meet.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

RCZ1

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:

So good to meet you both Mick. Pleased you enjoyed the day, hopefully it won't be your last.