What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The 5th Annual RCZ YORKSHIRE Meet 2016 - Saturday 7th May

RCZ1

Reaction score
This is advance notice of the date that has been set for the 5th Annual RCZ Meet. Please put the date in your diary. Full details of the day are to follow as I still have some things to finalise and locations to check out first.

I'm hoping to make this a two day event if there is enough interest. You can come for one day (the main day Saturday 7th) or both days, including the Sunday.

I've moved the event from the usual bank holiday weekend as many people travelled for hours and got stuck in bank holiday traffic jams last year. Hopefully the date choice will avoid that happening again.

The RCZ Yorkshire Meet will be in its 5th year in 2016 and has gone from strength to strength with last year seeing 32 RCZs attending. What a fantastic sight that was! It was also the largest independent gathering of RCZs in the UK. Let's hope we can increase the number of RCZs for 2016.

We currently have 8 RCZs confirmed as attending having only posted the notice today on the RCZ Owners Group.

Please add your name to the list if you are DEFINITELY interested in attending and also mention if you will be bringing anyone with you for the lunch table booking.

1. RCZ1 + 1

+ 7 from RCZ Owners Group.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Re: The 5th Annual RCZ YORKSHIRE Meet 2016 - Saturday 7th Ma

An update on numbers for this event.

We now have 17 RCZs confirmed as attending with 1 possible.

We obviously still have quite a few months to go but I'm hopeful we can get a few more numbers over the coming months.

Please add your name to the list if you are interested in attending :)

renegade79

Reaction score

Eh, stick me down as an attendee in a different sort of thp Pug :dance:

Perhaps there might be a spare seat going abegging for the cruise????? :eusa-whistle:

RCZ1

Reaction score

Great stuff renegade. I'll add you to the list.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys all being well i`ll be coming again but my new partner might aswell but she will hopefully have traded her custom packed 207 Verve for an RCZ as its her fave car. I`ll know more if its 2 RCZ`s in the near fute.. :dance:

DKZ5745

Reaction score

I am hoping to be attending again, but I do have a problem for round that time, no it's not the lack of quads, or the need for a new kitchen, although, now you mention it....... Anyway, I digress,

we are heading for more tropical climes at some point for an extended stay. My wife's son - my step-son has been living in Australia and now Thailand for the last few years, and we have had plans to visit for some time now. I think it will be before this meet, but can't confirm yet, and the problem is I'm not certain exactly when I will know for sure.

Worse case scenario is if I only know at the last minute, I will bring a few sandwiches, and someone can sneak me a pint out to the car park :eusa-shhh:

Looking forward to it anyway, even though I might not actually be there :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score

Btw Kerry, isn't it about time you updated your signature & Avatar :eusa-whistle:

RCZ1

Reaction score

DKZ5745 said:
Btw Kerry, isn't it about time you updated your signature & Avatar :eusa-whistle:

It is really isn't it ! :)

RCZ1

Reaction score

DKZ5745 said:
I am hoping to be attending again, but I do have a problem for round that time, no it's not the lack of quads, or the need for a new kitchen, although, now you mention it....... Anyway, I digress,

we are heading for more tropical climes at some point for an extended stay. My wife's son - my step-son has been living in Australia and now Thailand for the last few years, and we have had plans to visit for some time now. I think it will be before this meet, but can't confirm yet, and the problem is I'm not certain exactly when I will know for sure.

Worse case scenario is if I only know at the last minute, I will bring a few sandwiches, and someone can sneak me a pint out to the car park :eusa-shhh:

Looking forward to it anyway, even though I might not actually be there :eusa-think:

I've got up to the week before to confirm numbers at the pub so plenty of time yet :)

I'm just awaiting confirmation from another location then I will be able to post up more details about the day very shortly.

RCZ1

Reaction score

Update:

RCZ Owners Group
21 RCZ

Possibles:
3 RCZ

Forum:
Cossack + 1

Possible:
DKZ5745 + 1

And 1 208 GT

A

Anonymous

let mw know more details about the meet in yorkshire next year mk1 GT Dirty Diesel Pearl white T25 SRP

RCZ1

Reaction score

Details will be posted up in this thread once they have all been confirmed, which should be in the next week or so. I'm waiting for confirmation from a location.

RCZash

Reaction score

Hi
Count me in +1
Thanks

RCZ1

Reaction score
Update:

RCZ Owners Group
26 RCZ

Possibles:
4 RCZ

Forum:
Cossack + 1
RCZAsh + 1

Possible:
DKZ5745 + 1

And 1 208 GT

DanRo

Reaction score

As soon you have al the info I will try to make some publicity in my Facebook Group "RCZ Meetings Benelux", maybe some of them are interested to come and I can organise a litle convoy to join your meet.

RCZash

Reaction score

RCZ1 said:
Details will be posted up in this thread once they have all been confirmed, which should be in the next week or so. I'm waiting for confirmation from a location.
Hi
Can you confirm lunch will be at the Lion again, just so I can look into booking a hotel in the right area.

DanRo

Reaction score

Where Will Be the start of the meeting ?

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZash said:
RCZ1 said:
Hi
Can you confirm lunch will be at the Lion again, just so I can look into booking a hotel in the right area.

We will be finishing at The Lion this year. A table is booked for 4.30pm for our meal. The Lion has rooms and many of us are staying there.

I'm just finalising plans with another location, where we will be starting, where you can get a drink and a snack, if you require. Details will hopefully be posted in the next week.