What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tell me about RC-Z's

NelsonP

Reaction score
Just read a review of the THP200 on evo:

The first time you tack into a corner with some enthusiasm you notice just how cleanly the RCZ turns in and how tenaciously it grips. A couple of hours of brilliant roads behind you, from fast, twisting and flowing, to narrow and lumpy, to climbing switchbacks slick with melt water, nothing has changed; at all speeds and in all conditions the RCZ just grips and turns. And the harder you drive it, the more your respect for its abilities grows.

Sounds fantastic. Why would you choose one over the RCZ-R though?

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score

The first time you tack into a corner with some enthusiasm you notice just how cleanly the RCZ turns in and how tenaciously it grips. A couple of hours of brilliant roads behind you, from fast, twisting and flowing, to narrow and lumpy, to climbing switchbacks slick with melt water, nothing has changed; at all speeds and in all conditions the RCZ just grips and turns. And the harder you drive it, the more your respect for its abilities grows.

Non R models are pocket money. I bet you could find a 200 easily under 5k. I think I paid about 7 for mine with about 40k on if I recall in 2016 ish. I don't think they've quite hit classic Ferrari status so are surely still dropping in price.
R's are rarer, thusly more expensive. Plus with an R you've got the looming bill of the front brakes, which for 99% of people will put them off totally.

Ian J.

Reaction score

like I said, you don't need to slow down for corners 😁

Marmite

Reaction score

Marmite

Reaction score
Non R models are pocket money. I bet you could find a 200 easily under 5k. I think I paid about 7 for mine with about 40k on if I recall in 2016 ish. I don't think they've quite hit classic Ferrari status so are surely still dropping in price.
R's are rarer, thusly more expensive. Plus with an R you've got the looming bill of the front brakes, which for 99% of people will put them off totally.
Not me brakes or no brakes it’s a well sorted bit of kit

NelsonP

Reaction score
Still on the lookout for the right car. These things are harder to find than you'd think. Anyway, saw this today, looks cool. What do you reckon?

I'd love to see an RC-Z version of this kit as the generic peugeot front end is the only bit of an rc-z that I don't really like.

Nemi

Reaction score
the generic peugeot front end is the only bit of an rc-z that I don't really like

Well there is facelift version of RCZ which looks less like "peugeot" :)

I still don't get why you put dash in RCZ, for some reason it triggers me

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Still on the lookout for the right car. These things are harder to find than you'd think. Anyway, saw this today, looks cool. What do you reckon?

I'd love to see an RC-Z version of this kit as the generic peugeot front end is the only bit of an rc-z that I don't really like.

You seem to have gotten confused and not said "that is bloody horrific"
I've said it for you.

NelsonP

Reaction score
Ha ha. Yeah, not exactly everyone's taste I know. Problem is that one is white and based on a Toyota which makes it look a bit chavvy.

But on an RC-Z, in chrome, I think it would much better. Like a modern day fastback. The rear wheel arch is a dead ringer.

Last edited:

NelsonP

Reaction score
I read an article on Autocar that said that the partner van shares the same platform as the RC-Z.

I'm thinking a Partner Teepee R, based on the drive train and suspension from an RC-Z R could be an absolute sleeper.

Has anyone attempted this yet?

2retro

Reaction score
I read an article on Autocar that said that the partner van shares the same platform as the RC-Z.

I'm thinking a Partner Teepee R, based on the drive train and suspension from an RC-Z R could be an absolute sleeper.

Has anyone attempted this yet?
I think we can safely say no to that one! o_O

NelsonP

Reaction score
RC-Z's at Monza on this weeks daily races on GT Sport.

Get in!

Jumper

Reaction score
RC-Z's at Monza on this weeks daily races on GT Sport.

Get in!
Yeah, dont bother man looking for an RC-Z there is no such car in the real world. Its only in the gaming world have you got an Xbox or PS4? GTA is a mint game.