What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Suspension diagram

DKZ5745

Reaction score
At least (in theory) it should be done correctly by you Peugeot dealership.

It might be an idea to suggest you go on a test drove with a mechanic first to point out the noise you think shouldn’t be there. I did this when I got my top suspension mounts changed.

From your description, it does sound a lot like a wheel bearing.

Let’s just hope they don’t go down the blanket fix route, and suggest replacing all kinds of components in the hope of accidentally hitting the correct solution. 🤞

GTlove

Reaction score
Good idea I’ll do that. I got the top mounts done when the shocks and coils were changed . Are the top mounts in ya modified ? Not sure if mine are those Iv seen people mention on this forum

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I assume they are a modified version, they were replaced under a “notice” from Peugeot, i.e. only replaced if the owner mentions a problem with them, but then they’re done free of charge.

I don’t know if the notice refers to all variants of all models, mine is a 2013 MK II.

GTlove

Reaction score
So even if mines 8 years old would they still be replaced free?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
As far as I know, if the notice referred to your car then yes. Trouble is, we don’t know which model/year/variant is included in the notice 🤔

GTlove

Reaction score
that's interesting my Peugeot is a little dealer though. A Perrys, they seem like the type to deny all knowledge of it lol.

I drove her up the motorway today for an hour I adjusted the seat a bit to the highest level and moved the steering wheel down a bit. The pull seems more bearable as im more comfortable.

The dilemma I have is whether I should pay Peugeot £130 to look at my car and not find a fault, while they adjust alignment and wheel balancing 'off site' which I know is a STS tyres pro garage.

I did get the top mounts replaced but parts weren't from Peugeot it was dead quiet after I replaced shocks and springs but I can hear a faint clunk occasionally.

My main concern is the chain rattle iv been reading about on here. On my last service Peugeot did advise me to replace it at a cost of £800. But I do have a mechanic who works for Peugeot that did some work on my car and he said it doesn't need changing yet as its not very noisy 🤔

pennant235

Reaction score
I'll post on here just in case anyone else is interested.

There is different suspensions for the different models (156, 200, 270 1.6 petrols and 2.0 diesel).
Hi
I'm looking to replace my anti sway bar bushes for my RCZ-R, do you have a drawing/catalogue for the size needed. As power flex show alot of sizes.

Pedro

Reaction score
They advertise these for all models ?

Attachments

• sway bar bushings.PNG
    sway bar bushings.PNG
    329.6 KB · Views: 5

indoldn

Reaction score
So all the sizes from 21mm to 28mm will fit? I assumed the RCZ-R had a thicker sway bar, I'll keep with the 22mm for now
If you look under the car you might be able to see the size. Mine is a THP200 & it's 23mm. I looked from the side with a torch & took a photo them zoom in to check it.

Pedro

Reaction score
Why would the R have a heavier duty sway Bar my 200 is the same suspension so I assume their identical ?