What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Stereo reset

tianorth

Reaction score
These are the ducts I got from Peugeot

The ducts are from the 308 (with rear heating) with the same heater matrix as the RCZ.

I cut them at the bend trial fitted and the trimmed to suit.

I use self tapping screws to hold where I cut to the carpet (the part nearest the carpet is longer than the part nearest the console side piece), which also holds the duct in place and won't come off the port.

You could if you wanted to dismantle the sides put a screw into the part that connects to the ducting and the port.

I'll try to take some photos next week.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

mick200gt

Reaction score
Dont think its that tianorth no issues with things getting hot ,stereos not worked correct last two morns and car has been frozen over ,but got in car this morn and everything worked champion thats why ime at a bit of a loss its very intermittent ,but it does your head in when things should work haha

mick200gt

Reaction score
Did a reset this morn and its been ok today so we shall see but I did notice eco mode came in very quick after reset so I wonder if my battery is starting on its way out and causing this issue ,being as these cars are so reliant on a tip top battery

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, iffy batteries can do odd things with Peugeots.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

funkman

Reaction score
hi folks,hope someone sees this,i bought 2009 308 verve,stereo cd player was working fine,but yesterday cant change to cd player,or cant eject cd.If i switch car off and on i can change source to cd and it plays,but cant eject.if i change to radio i cant then change back to cd.
please oh please help.
mick said he done a reset,is that that procedure that someone recomended regarding windows down and keys etc?

1955drr

Reaction score
My current head unit is the RD5 but I fancy changing to RT6 and nav screen, is the conversion more or less plug and play or do I heed any extra bits, I’m sure I saw a thread around here some time but cannot find it now, thanks guys