What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spoiler

Mikefranky

Reaction score
Same trouble with mine goes up no problem (all jokes aside) coming down stops halfway then goes back up just wouldn’t close fully.....sprayed some grease on all the Mechanisms inside when in raised positions now working A1 off the button

Alex60

Reaction score
Same trouble with mine goes up no problem (all jokes aside) coming down stops halfway then goes back up just wouldn’t close fully.....sprayed some grease on all the Mechanisms inside when in raised positions now working A1 off the button

Mine went down 3 days later when tried strange cars these

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine was a bit hit and miss when I first got it. I gave the mechanism a good clean and used some silicone lubricant on it.
Seemed happy after that.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
never had a problem with mine in manual mode but never seen it deploy in auto mode, how do you activate auto mide?
The spoiler automatically deploys at @ 55 mph and lowers again @ 35 mph. It can’t be seen at stage 1 deployment from the drivers seat. At @ 98 mph stage 2 deploys which can be seen through the rear view mirror.
If you want to check auto deployment you can try raising the spoiler manually, putting small pieces of torn up paper underneath (make sure it’s dry) then lower the spoiler.
Go for a drive & do @ 60 mph then check when you get back if the paper has gone.
Or get someone to follow you & see if the spoiler raises, or drive past someone at 60 mph & get them to tell you if it was up.

stevenpalmer409

Reaction score
The spoiler automatically deploys at @ 55 mph and lowers again @ 35 mph. It can’t be seen at stage 1 deployment from the drivers seat. At @ 98 mph stage 2 deploys which can be seen through the rear view mirror.
If you want to check auto deployment you can try raising the spoiler manually, putting small pieces of torn up paper underneath (make sure it’s dry) then lower the spoiler.
Go for a drive & do @ 60 mph then check when you get back if the paper has gone.
Or get someone to follow you & see if the spoiler raises, or drive past someone at 60 mph & get them to tell you if it was up.
yeah got someone to follow me and didn't deploy automatically

Pedro

Reaction score
Mine's has never gone up on Auto someone posted from OZ that the exports never had the Auto facility ?