What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Speed cameras

Davie

Reaction score
Thanks for all your replies,the service from Peugeot is poor regarding these updates.

A

Anonymous

The speed camera links to update do work, i've just been there. I stopped short of downloading the updates as i want to find out first whick version of software i have at the moment, but it is possible to update your system.

A

Anonymous

hi, I just donwloaded the latest file from the French page yesterday and installed them today, works ok for now

look at the previous posts for the explanation on download site.

A

Anonymous

Davie said:
Thanks for all your replies,the service from Peugeot is poor regarding these updates.

Peugeot do not market or offer the speed camera facility in the UK. They have no service to offer.

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
The speed camera links to update do work, i've just been there. I stopped short of downloading the updates as i want to find out first whick version of software i have at the moment, but it is possible to update your system.

You have the latest April file :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

you can find also one in that site www.scdb.info

cost 9.90 for the file (works for the wip com 3d) and you can downlaod updated version of the file daily.

i have not tested myself but i will give it a go.

A

Anonymous

Always good to have a back up - the one from the french site costs 4.99 euros.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

i got those files but i can't get them to run... always when i select "usb" to copy the POIs the letters USB become grey and i can't select it anymore...

A

Anonymous

guys

it's always good to have another back-up especially as it costs even less ;)

The May update can be found on here.

LINK REMOVED UNTIL I GET SOME FEEDBACK FROM MODS

interestingly, when i installed the march ones, i couldn't do it via usb, but had to do it with an SD card (FAT32 formatted). I still have to copy the may one, but there are instructions (in french) in a pdf with the download. basically you just copy the pkgdb folder and config.nfm file to the root directory of the memory card.

have fun

dave

A

Anonymous

because it is something that peugeit sells 5 euros per user and someone is providing it for free for anyone, which is not really legal.

But I'm not the website owner.

A

Anonymous

SD card formatted to fat32 works for me. have you got the folder & file in the root directory as per my previous post?

A

Anonymous

did you see the SD card listed when you tried to add the POIs?