What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

spare wheel problem

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Good news the space saver spare wheel from 407 does fit very nicely into spare wheel wheel well.

I will post a picture soon

A

Anonymous

That's great! What size tyre have you got on it? Look forward to pics.

A

Anonymous

Thanks! Am I right in thinking that this tyre compensates for the fact that the space-saver is smaller than the other 19inch wheels on the car? If so I am off to order from my dealer!

A

Anonymous

hi all had a new rcz approx 2 months now bit concerned about spare wheel issues can anybody advise me on what type of jack off another peugeot model i will need......many thanks :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Look at the thread RCZ spare alloy wheel kit 25.09.2011 started by 0058RON

Mine is fitted with 19"

I have the Jag spacer option and 208 tool kit in my boot less than £100.00 all in.This was mickeyv60 idea. Fits back and front and in the boot well.

As the thread states its a spare wheel not a full replacement but gets you home or to the nearest tyre centre.
thats all you need

A

Anonymous

peace of mind at last purchased new 19 inch sortilage wheel of ebay £150 and tyre total £200 tried to get space saver what a nightmare

A

Anonymous

sounds like you got a good deal there was that £150 for the rim then £50 for a tyre ! what tyre was that a budget or part worn

A

Anonymous

the tyre was of ebay 6.6 mm of tread left the same make that is on ok for spare bid £25 for it £12 was for delivery ihad tried to get a space saver from my dealer but after waiting 12weeks and no delivery decided to go for a spare alloy

A

Anonymous

Brand new 19" rim on flea bay Item number: 220899093859 £195.00

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the heads up. Brand new alloy heading my way. Just gotta find a part worn tyre now! :)