What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Something changed ?

A

Anonymous

Not exactly the breakfast of champions. I think I tend to favour something greasy that I will usually uncover the next morning half eaten and which makes me want to boak as I piece together the events of the night before. I don't think this is any more the breakfast of champions than your diet coke and soft mints. Maybe this is where I have been going wrong.

A

Anonymous

Really must sign off now. Got decorating to blitz in the morning. Don't work too hard mac!

A

Anonymous

I don't work i watch the robots doing that
U not finished painting yet wot kinda mansion u got

A

Anonymous

4.15 Mac and im just starting my break. Cant face food just a can of redbull for me.
Been doing nights for over 30 years and still hate them. Only good thing is i'm in charge and no nuisance office clowns here on nights. :dance:

A

Anonymous

So it's now 5.30 and I'm still on Amstel. Still wide awake and still working on my defence. What a life!

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
I don't work i watch the robots doing that
U not finished painting yet wot kinda mansion u got

:lol::lol::lol: not so much that as the fact that things have come up and gotten in the way. Still...I've set myself a 48 hour challenge. It's like 'Changing Rooms' but with less frilly sleeves. :lol::lol: