What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Scotland vs England

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Rooney was terrible though.

He had a shocker. Kept passing to a blue shirt. Think he thinks he's at Chelsea already...

A

Anonymous

dand87 said:
mrizzle said:
Rooney was terrible though.

He had a shocker. Kept passing to a blue shirt. Think he thinks he's at Chelsea already...

I'd just get him sold if I was Moyes and move on. He needs to make a couple of signings of intent (one being a creative attacking midfielder) to get the United fans onside or face a short lived reign. Rooney doesn't look like he'll be a big loss at this point. (I'd like to point out that I have no allegiances with Man Utd and that these are impartial observations).

RCZ1

Reaction score
He's like a big kid who, if he doesn't get his own way, spits his dummy out ! Get rid - that's what I say. I can never understand why clubs insist they will not sell a player when it's plainly obvious that they don't want to be there! They are never going to get the best out of the player !

A

Anonymous

To be fair, England should've (and were expected) to hump us!! Good result for Scotland giving them a few scares!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
To be fair, England should've (and were expected) to hump us!! Good result for Scotland giving them a few scares!

It's great being the underdog - win or lose, you can't lose....!

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
He's like a big kid who, if he doesn't get his own way, spits his dummy out ! Get rid - that's what I say. I can never understand why clubs insist they will not sell a player when it's plainly obvious that they don't want to be there! They are never going to get the best out of the player !

Suarez is even worse. He's a very talented player but I can't stand him or his petulance. If I was a Liverpool fan then I'd want him gone. They've supported him despite his horrendous disciplinary record and on field antics and this is how he repays them?! Get rid...NOW!!

A

Anonymous

I saw Rooney getting searched by security in the queue to get into Glastonbury festival. Had a face like a slapped arse :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

:lol::lol::lol: He looks like a human potato at the best of times.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Im not a big sports fan. At least there were a few goals then :) Much better than a 0-0 draw or 1-0 lol.

The last time I watched England V Scotland was about 15 years ago at my local football ground and it was the youth teams. I think they drew in the end.

A

Anonymous

Well...best not to mention how our under 21 side performed!! :(:shock:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Football :thumbup: or rather overpaid, petulant, waste of space, pathetic men !

This is a fairly common view shared by many and I can see why people think this.

However, because football has become such a valuable asset to TV companies, as have players. They can therefore demand the wages they do. Is it fair? Not for me to judge, but they don't steal the money people do authorise the payments.

Why is there so much money in football - because a lot of people watch it and some of us subscribe to Sky Sports/ESPN/BT Sport etc. Viewers/subscribers = advertising income = payments to clubs = payments to players.

With the Financial Fair Play sanctions coming in soon, it may help people's perceptions on football.

A

Anonymous

These Fair Play sanctions are an utter farce though. Just look at the money changing hands in this summer's transfer window and if Bale does go (sorry Mac...but your mob have made some cracking signings and I'd be excited about that young Argentinian winger your being linked with) then it's going to be a record breaking summer!!!

However, I totally support your view.

A

Anonymous

FFP is a joke psg Monaco every other club in Russia. Not to mention real and barca who are both about £500 million in debt. Only ones going by FFP are the clubs with no money. Oh and bales going as soon as real realise they ain't getting him for any less than £95 million crazy or wot but we don't need to sell him so if they want him they'll have to over pay to get em.