What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Satnav updates

A

Anonymous

It is obviously a mapping issue. Therefore if the mapping company has missed her address off of the updates for the past eight years, do you think they will have added it in the past 6months?

A

Anonymous

Hmmm that's a very good point but I'm only using that address as a reference, I'm sure if that pacific address has not been added to the updated maps others will be, it's really not about what's there or not, it's about having the latest and up to date software available already preloaded on a brand new car when you pick it up from the showroom ;)

A

Anonymous

It's a bit like going into HMV to buy Adel's new album and them giving you last years lol

Smiler

Reaction score
My Asphalt had the same software version as yours :thumbup: my maps are 2011/2012
I updated the software /You can order the update CD from any dealer WIP code: 16 073 291 80 cost 4p :dance:

Smiler

Reaction score
Ok, To find the map version
Press and hold the Setup button for 2secs ,choose Description of the unit ,Then Map Versions :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks smiler that's the info I was looking for, press and hold setup button. I'll give that a go tomorrow ;)

A

Anonymous

Here are a couple of crappy photos showing the maps and firmware/software on the sat nav if it helps with the dealers.

as for the comment about roads being added to the database, the latest map update now had the science park on where i work which was built about 40 years ago, even though the previous one didn't.

Here's hoping you find your girlfriend ;)

A

Anonymous

Thanks once again smiler for taking the time to help me out with this, I checked my software this morning and I have the same maps as you 2010/ 11. I can now go armed with everything I need and have some clue what I'm talking about to the dealers, im sure there won't be a problem and they will update me too the 2011/12 maps, then I might be finally able to find my girlfriends house :)
As for the speed camera part I'll try and squeeze that out of dealer too but failing that I don't mind paying the £20 to upgrade that myself.
Cheers again, great help :)

A

Anonymous

Eyetiepie thank you too for the photos and taking the time out. I have everything I need now.
Thanks again guys.

A

Anonymous

you can easily find the monthly speed cam updates on the internet. there are some other posts on the forum which detail how to do that, including a fairly cheap monthly upgrade.

A

Anonymous

Hmmm downloading from Jo blogs sites and installing into my new car scares me lol

A

Anonymous

eyetiepie said:
Here are a couple of crappy photos showing the maps and firmware/software on the sat nav if it helps with the dealers.

as for the comment about roads being added to the database, the latest map update now had the science park on where i work which was built about 40 years ago, even though the previous one didn't.

Here's hoping you find your girlfriend ;
I have just checked mine and have the same as Starky. On my previous car I used to order a new map version on CD from navtech and place it into the sat nav drive and it stayed there until the next update. So how do you update this as it does not have a separate cd driver? I now know how to order the updates for the "stystem" (from dealership for 4p) but what do you get? I assumed this would have been a part of a main dealer service?

Smiler

Reaction score
Ron, The Maps are stored on the Hardrive so once updated you can take the disc out
The software update for the system also comes on a disc

A

Anonymous

Smiler said:
Ron, The Maps are stored on the Hardrive so once updated you can take the disc out
So you receive a sat nav disc and place it into the cd player? Then it will guide you through the install procedure as it would an audio cd? So where and how can I get the 2011/2012 and what is to stop multiple downloading/uploading? (whichever it is)

Smiler

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
Smiler said:
So you receive a sat nav disc and place it into the cd player? Then it will guide you through the install procedure as it would an audio cd? So where and how can I get the 2011/2012 and what is to stop multiple downloading/uploading? (whichever it is)
http://peugeot.navigation.com/homepage/ ... ND-SBrp5Ux?
Think it comes on 2 Dvds :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Folks,

I am sure it probably been mentioned before, but updated my Speedcam with April listings, but the System still reports EU RADARS 2012-02-01. Should this entry not change to April?

I have the n32....firware installed, didn't want to do a factory reset, as I would lose my jukebox entries (I suspect)......

regards