What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Replacement RCZ with Xenon headlight lens

Geoff Anson

Reaction score
Hi to all RCZ lovers. Can you replace the plastic cover without replacing the entire light unit?

Pedro

Reaction score
If you mean the lens I doubt it unless I'm wrong there all sealed Units to stop water ingress

Ecrivain

Reaction score
Why, is it broken, or just obscured by age and plastic deterioration?
I recently came across a car for sale with one perfect headlight and one very yellowed!
Sadly I suspect the previous owner had failed the MOT, but the tester kindly let them do one this year and one next.
(This happened to me with an old C Max! Fortunately, I managed to clean both sufficiently to avoid immediate replacement - by buffing gently with a special pad attached to an electric drill, IIRC...)

2retro

Reaction score
Aren't you supposed to be able to clean these up with toothpaste or something according to the internet...?

K50 AOS

Reaction score
Can defo be split then resealed if needed
Remove unit big cardboard box add hole enter hairdryer or heat gun on low 10mns n they split easy
Swap for tinted or normal lense replacement or go the simple route n buff with high grade n polishing ointment

DKZ5745

Reaction score
My local body shop offers a refurb service for £60 guaranteed to look like new again. Mine aren’t bad, but might get them done in the future.