What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rear parking sensor failure

A

Anonymous

evolutionguy said:
I was reversing this morning the beep went continuous I went for brake and bang I was into a wall.
Not too much damage but is annoying that they were or are faulty.
Tonight while reversing a sketch appeared on the small screen showing tha car outline as I was reversing.
This was the first time I have seen this - looks as if the sensors and link up to screen is now working!!!
Now Im faced with a large bill to get the scrape fixed.
Going to Peugeot tomorrow - any ideas anyone in respect to proving the failure of the sensors?
Graham

I did have a fault on my sensors which was down to water getting into the boot lid switch and causing the electrics to go bonkers, the parking sensors were going nuts.
But in your case, sorry to say but I think you need a lesson in parking. :D :lol:

PS. am I talking to my wife here :eusa-think:

RonnieEssex

Reaction score
I wasnt aware that the sensors dont work when reversing down a slope in neutral. I soon found out when i hit the pub window bay wall,much to the amusement of all sitting in it!
I drank somewhere else!
That’s funny