What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rear badges question

A

Anonymous

Are all the rear RCZ badges just stuck on?
If i remove them are there any holes below them?
Cheers

A

Anonymous

Think I recall someone saying that backs are all stuck on the front 1 will leave holes.

A

Anonymous

Rears are stuck on with M3 tape.

Front one is stuck and pinned leaving two holes.

My front badge surround is currently with a good friend who has removed the badge,plastic welded the holes up and is in the process of being prep for painting the same colour of my RCZ. So badge area will be completely flush

A

Anonymous

Quality race be sure to get some pics up when it's finished

A

Anonymous

race0360 said:
My front badge surround is currently with a good friend who has removed the badge,plastic welded the holes up and is in the process of being prep for painting the same colour of my RCZ. So badge area will be completely flush
Please, post photo's aas I would be very keen to see the result :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I was also looking for a way to "change" the front badge either to something else or remove it entirely. Looking forward to the pictures!

A

Anonymous

Should be back with me next Wednesday.

He has sand blasted the chrome film off the outer trim, Plastic welded the holes up and prep it for painting.

His spray booth will be in use all next week so he will spray it then. I can understand it would be pointless heating the booth just for my part.

A

Anonymous

I don't hate the Lion, I would just rather have it in black or replace it with the Eagle of my Football Team ;)

A

Anonymous

Without the rear badge it looks stupid I like the badge its subtle and not in your face and without the badge it looks silly.guess you shouldnt have got a peugeot maybe you should put the 3 inter -twinning circles on the back and pretend its a audi :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Every one to their own taste and opinion

Correct Scott it is four circles for Audi

A

Anonymous

race0360 said:

Give me quattro circles any day rather than the gutless old roaring lion :beer:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
race0360 said:

Give me quattro circles any day rather than the gutless old roaring lion :beer:

RCZ design, Audi badge, the price will be double or triple of what we are paying now.

Peugeot is relatively new in my country (or only recently become popular), so people don't associate it with "low class" or "bad experience" term. I am fine with the lion as there is no way I can afford the circles.

A

Anonymous

I've driven Audi, BMW ( not had a merc) I suppose I did by them for the badge as well as the car. I bought the pug for DESIGN & STYLING. I'm proud to own my RCZ, I don't have an issue at all with the Peugeot brand , particulary when you take into account is GTI & rally history.
HOWEVER I do think the big chrome u shape under the bonnet logo is too bright and big. I would like the big u in black.
Scott

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337499271.308415.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337499271.308415.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 14,298
A

Anonymous

I just thought I'd post some pictures as my spare part has arrived.
The Lion is attached with M3 Tape and 2 Pins.

The silver frame is clipped in as you can see slightly on the backside
One problem is that on the front when the Lion is off, you have specific squares that are usually covered by the Lion.
Will see how my transition goes and will post pictures when it's all done.

Attachments

• WP_000286.jpg
    WP_000286.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 14,259
  • WP_000287.jpg
    WP_000287.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 14,259
  • WP_000288.jpg
    WP_000288.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 14,259
A

Anonymous

What do you plan to put on the front in replace of the lion?

A

Anonymous

The plan was to add the Eagle from my Avatar, then have the whole thing painted black and re-fitted. The production of the Eagle will probably take a while as it will have to be done in by a 3D Printing Service. Just thought the Pictures might help someone to consider if or if not to play around with it :)