What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Really a possible RCZ convertible?

A

Anonymous

Thank you for posting these, was just going to post a link to a picture myself but no need now ;)

As for these shots...............hmmmmm, undecided:?:

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

thats not a cabriolet, thats more like a sunroof. it reminds me of that advert for the DS3 with the concertina folding roof yuk.

A

Anonymous

And it's low end 3d cad renders - not photos of an actual vehicle. This is clearly some wannabe company trying to stir things up. It looks awful too...

A

Anonymous

johnw said:
And it's low end 3d cad renders - not photos of an actual vehicle. This is clearly some wannabe company trying to stir things up. It looks awful too...
Not too sure about a wannabe company, they will be building your new car :roll:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
johnw said:
Not too sure about a wannabe company, they will be building your new car :roll:
Fair enough. Had never heard of magna steyr before. The low quality cad renders so look very amateur though. Straight out of solidworks. Could do way better with cinema 4d or something decent to output the graphics (sorry - I work in product design)

A

Anonymous

That's awful. The CAD renders made it look like it had a lot of seperate glass panels that lifted up then stacked on top of each-other which at least would have been interesting / different - the real thing looks seriously cheap and nasty - no thanks.... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Ha, yeah I thought it was bad when I assumed it would be glass panels.

With the cloth it just looks...tacky.