What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ - Things I'll Never Tire Of

A

Anonymous

2retro said:
felinegrowler said:
In my humble opinion it is still one of the best looking cars on the road.
Couldn't agree more - the RCZ is easily as sexy as an Audi R8 or Porsche 911. :D
Now the R8 hasn't aged well the the 911 is miles better looking than the pug I'm sorry take the rose tinted specs of :(

2retro

Reaction score
bigmac3161 said:
2retro said:
felinegrowler said:
In my humble opinion it is still one of the best looking cars on the road.
Couldn't agree more - the RCZ is easily as sexy as an Audi R8 or Porsche 911. :D
Now the R8 hasn't aged well the the 911 is miles better looking than the pug I'm sorry take the rose tinted specs of :(
I think they're all stunning looking cars - just depends how much cash you want to splash. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

New R8 set to be launched imminently - making its first appearance at the Geneva Motor Show I believe. The final of these shots was leaked over the weekend on Instagram via a company insider who makes parts for Audi. It has subsequently (and perhaps interestingly) now been taken down.

I'd have one in a heartbeat if my bank balance would allow it...which it doesn't! :(

A

Anonymous

2retro said:
1. The active spoiler and the fact it can be silently deployed at the touch of a button whilst sat in traffic to psych out the person behind you. :crazy:

2. The look on peoples faces when you cruise by them which ranges from mouth open, wide-eyed amazement :eek: (school kids) to utter disgust :x (miserable pensioners).

3. Being slammed into the back of the seat when you boot it and the turbo kicks in. Whoooooosh! :D

If anyone wants to add more, feel free!

Agree strongly with all of the above - loving the Avatar btw - just re-watching LOM Series 1&2 ATM... Just brilliant :thumbup:

2retro

Reaction score
mistral_blue said:
2retro said:
1. The active spoiler and the fact it can be silently deployed at the touch of a button whilst sat in traffic to psych out the person behind you. :crazy:

2. The look on peoples faces when you cruise by them which ranges from mouth open, wide-eyed amazement :eek: (school kids) to utter disgust :x (miserable pensioners).

3. Being slammed into the back of the seat when you boot it and the turbo kicks in. Whoooooosh! :D

If anyone wants to add more, feel free!

Agree strongly with all of the above - loving the Avatar btw - just re-watching LOM Series 1&2 ATM... Just brilliant :thumbup:
Cheers! Yep, Life on Mars is an absolute 100% classic and should have it's own digital channel just playing the 12 episodes on constant rotation so everyone can see why!

BTW Have you noticed that because of what's really happening in the series Sam Tyler appears in every single scene?

Gene Hunt: Take that seat belt off! You're a police officer, not a bloody vicar. :lol:

Sam Tyler: Listen, you. I can just about handle you driving like a pi**ed-up crack-head and treating women like bean-bags, but I'm going to say this once, and once only - stay out of Camberwick Green! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Gene: ...all in all this investigation's going at the speed of a spastic in a magnet factory.
Sam Tyler: [Sam Tyler, aghast, drops the radio he is holding]
Gene: What?
Sam Tyler: Think you might have missed out the Jews.
Gene: What?
Sam Tyler: I think we need to explore whether this attempted murder was a hate crime.
Gene: What as opposed to one of those I-really-really-like-you sort of murders?

and... Gene: Look at her, she's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

Just classic - have you watched Ashes to Ashes? Not quite as good as LOM IMO but it does finish by explaining everything... sort of! And there's the Quattro of course... :thumbup:

2retro

Reaction score
Oh yes, anything with more Gene Hunt in it is a win for me! :beer:

I remember watching the final episode of Ashes to Ashes when it was originally broadcast and thought the ending answered all the questions and wrapped everything up perfectly.

Then coincidentally, the same week, was the final episode of LOST which basically offered the same ending but was such a cack-handed mess it was just laughable by comparison. lol

A

Anonymous

Yeah A-A just about answers everything, but poses a few more besides! I've found watching LOM again I'm picking up on stuff I missed the 1st time around... lots of "ahhhh I see" moments! :eusa-think:

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Funny how Audi is trying to worm their way in any way possible by choosing more or less the exact "Ford GT/Focus RS" Liquid Blue (or whatever it was called) color for any sort of pictures this soon after the Fords unveiling.

A

Anonymous

Audi's R and S ranges have always had a very distinctive blue though to be fair.

tianorth

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
New R8 set to be launched imminently - making its first appearance at the Geneva Motor Show I believe. The final of these shots was leaked over the weekend on Instagram via a company insider who makes parts for Audi. It has subsequently (and perhaps interestingly) now been taken down.

Is it me or does the first pic look like a stretched version of a TT?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Whilst it's nice to admire, you of course have to realise it's pointless comparing this type of car to a Z. There is something like a £135000 differential !

It's a bit like saying Ferraris are nicer than Vauxhall corsas :eusa-think:

tianorth

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Whilst it's nice to admire, you of course have to realise it's pointless comparing this type of car to a Z. There is something like a £135000 differential !

At least the LSD for the RCZ is cheaper then :eusa-whistle:

2retro

Reaction score
What a blast from the past - my very first forum post from the back in the day! Still relevant... 😎