What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Raidillon

A

Anonymous

I'm assuming it refers to model number from the special edition (but it could be a town...I'd rather own a town...not that I am power hungry ;) )

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I'm assuming it refers to model number from the special edition (but it could be a town...I'd rather own a town...not that I am power hungry ;) )
Stupid me :oops: I think now that you have said that and rereading the post, me thinks that you may be right :roll:

A

Anonymous

:oops: indeed, sorry guys

Maybe my English is not so good as I think, they live in a town called Geraardsbergen en they Have the RCZ Raidillon Nr 0

:roll:

A

Anonymous

You have nothing to apologise for joeke!! Your grasp of English is countless times better than my grasp of Flemish/Dutch/French/Spanish etc. we are sometimes rather ignorant in the UK in regards to other languages!

A

Anonymous

joeka said:
:oops: indeed, sorry guys

Maybe my English is not so good as I think, they live in a town called Geraardsbergen en they Have the RCZ Raidillon Nr 0

:roll:
I agree with Mr Rizz your English is good, it's was my reading of it at fault. Your abbreviation of number is what through me. You write Nr whereas we would tend to use No. Nr to me is an abbreviation for the word near. upon rereading it was fairly clear as to what you had meant. You know that my school boy French isn't up to much, so there is no way that I would criticise your command of the English language :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Dedju!

Traffic and rain! Truck didn't make it to the dealer, had planned the weekend nicely. Maybe monday...

A

Anonymous

YE HA CHESTER'S DEAD........................ :lol: :thumbup: GOOGLE film script from top gun :lol: