What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Raidillon

A

Anonymous

Hello all,

Been reading topics for a while now, took test ride with a HDI, (Antwerp-Tuscany, very nice roads in Tuscany btw), and came back ordering one. I went for a special edition we have in Belgium, the RCZ Raidillon (famous corner on the francorchamps circuit). I expect delivery in one month.

I cannot find an answer to one question, does the Iphone 4 have the possibility to play it's music via the usb connection? I have the satnav and JBL ordered. Couldn't get it to work on the test car, and they couldn't help me in the garage. I read that an Ipod can do it, but the iPhone?

Some pic's of what it should look like.

Thx!

RCZ1

Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the forum :)

Secondly, lovely looking car you will be getting there. Nice interior :)

In answer to your question, which has been raised on the forum previously, the phone won't work with the Sat Nav system. The Sat Nav system is not only a Sat Nav (as Ron would say) its also an in built juke box / hard disk for all your music. So you don't have to worry about plugging the phone into the USB.

A

Anonymous

Thx RCZ1!

And to put music from the Iphone on the Juke Box is explained in the booklet ? ;-)

I'll be very happy to have it at home so I can start playing and driving around....

RCZ1

Reaction score
rager71 said:
Thx RCZ1!

And to put music from the Iphone on the Juke Box is explained in the booklet ? ;-)

I'll be very happy to have it at home so I can start playing and driving around....

It will be in the handbook but I'm sure someone who has the system will be along shortly to explain how it's done. It is a long job I seem to remember.

Don't forget to post more pics of your car when you pick it up :)

A

Anonymous

I personally like the colour very contempoary :cool: and the seats wont suffer the leather saggyness :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I love the interior. How does the cabin look? I presume that it doesn't have the same finish as say the GT? I wonder if this paint will be similar to the beigey colour that I is to be rolled out as one of the new colour versions in the face lifted versions. :eusa-think:

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Your new car looks ace and I REALLY hope you'll treat us to some pics of this special edition that we don't get over here!!

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
This edition is actually named after Raidillon the famous watch maker. :clap:

A while ago you could by one of the 55 RCZ-watches from Raidillon, and now Peugeot makes 55 RCZs with the Raidillon logos. :thumbup:

(The name of the watch maker comes from the world famous corner/hill on the Spa circuit) :beer:

Exterior color is the same brown as the "brownstone" edition. ;) (Brown Guaranija)

A

Anonymous

Joske said:

A while ago you could by one of the 55 RCZ-watches from Raidillon, and now Peugeot makes 55 RCZs with the Raidillon logos. :thumbup:

(The name of the watch maker comes from the world famous corner/hill on the Spa circuit) :beer:

Exterior color is the same brown as the "brownstone" edition. ;) (Brown Guaranija)

I thought that they were made in reverence to the Spa 24-hour race, which 55 cars take part in, not the RCZ? :eusa-think: They are all numbered except for the ominous (if you're superstitious) number 13?

A

Anonymous

Thx all for the nice replies, foto's will follow as soon as I get her home.

Nice forum!!

:clap:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Joske said:

I thought that they were made in reverence to the Spa 24-hour race, which 55 cars take part in, not the RCZ? :eusa-think: They are all numbered except for the ominous (if you're superstitious) number 13?

Correct! Same as they do with their watches, see quote underneath.

Limited series

All Raidillon watches are part of a limited series of 55 timepieces. A number derived from the company’s official partnership with the epic Spa 24-hour race, in which 55 cars are eligible to take part.
And just like in motor racing, the forbidding number 13 has been left out.

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
mrizzle said:
Joske said:

Raidillon makes always 55 watches indeed refering to the 24h of spa. They are indeed numbered 0 - 55 and there's no "13".

A

Anonymous

lovely car

as for the iphone issue, you won't be able to copy music from the iphone to the car. The reason for this is that the car will only accept music from a USB drive/stick and the iphone4 does not have this option - older ipods do. music must also be in mp3 format. Assuming you already have the music on your PC, then you can copy it to a USB stick and then copy to the car.

hope this helps
dave

A

Anonymous

Just got the news, car arrived in Belgium, transport order to dealer has been given. They will try to have it ready by the weekend. Plates should be in thursday....Can't wait!

A

Anonymous

The RCZ Raidillon Nr 0 is located in Geraardsbergen, my parents car
Nice car, best of luck with it!!

"edited post" :oops:

A

Anonymous

joeka said:
Nr 0 is located in Geraardsbergen, a town in Belgium, owned by my parents... :)

Your parents own a town?!?!?!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
joeka said:
Nr 0 is located in Geraardsbergen, a town in Belgium, owned by my parents... :)

Your parents own a town?!?!?!
I'm too confused. Parents own a town Nr 0 or Nr 55 ???????????? Number plate prefix perhaps? :helpme: