What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R prices

hellomotto

Reaction score
Im from australia, ans i dont think we got any rcz r,
I wouls love one, and the chance to import one i would

apple3337

Reaction score
Im from australia, ans i dont think we got any rcz r,
I wouls love one, and the chance to import one i would

There were about 32 imported. When I bought mine a couple of years ago there were a few for sale. Now they very, very rarely come up. Keep an eye out and move fast. The last one sold in about 24 hours. They are worth the wait if you can find one. Great cars.

hellomotto

Reaction score
There were about 32 imported. When I bought mine a couple of years ago there were a few for sale. Now they very, very rarely come up. Keep an eye out and move fast. The last one sold in about 24 hours. They are worth the wait if you can find one. Great cars.
Just ballpark what sort of $$ do they fetch here?

If its reasonble im happy to buy one forever.

Alternatively im happy with a non R,
But i kind of feel theyre a bit covid overpriced

apple3337

Reaction score
The last one sold for 30K AUD with 70,000 klm on it. A bit of a bargain I think. When I bought mine 3 years ago they were going for 34 to 43 K. A really good late model manual for 20 to 25K sounds about right.

hellomotto

Reaction score
The last one sold for 30K AUD with 70,000 klm on it. A bit of a bargain I think. When I bought mine 3 years ago they were going for 34 to 43 K. A really good late model manual for 20 to 25K sounds about right.
30k.for 70,000 rcz r i would be happy to buy.
Do these come up.on carsales?
A really good late model manual for 20 to 25K sounds about right.
Im assuming you are referring to a normal rcz ?

Ive got my eye on a white manual 2012 with 75,000 km for $19,000 from a dealer, however the internal leather looks a bit worn plus general plastics seem a bit average

Claret63

Reaction score
The same cars are popping up time and time again.

The red one at £16,750. I recognise that registration, but can't remember why. The car hasn't been taxed since November last year and the MOT had expired for a few months. Is that the car that was badly repaired when it was for sale last time?

The car at £14,058. That looks like the car that was up for sale privately at £17,000 recently.
The one at £16750 seems to be for sale at 2 different places, it started at SAT still for sale there, now at sidegate motors slightly cheaper, never seen that before.

Kerr

Reaction score
The one at £16750 seems to be for sale at 2 different places, it started at SAT still for sale there, now at sidegate motors slightly cheaper, never seen that before.

That's why I recognised the registration plate. :D

I assume they are trying to get help selling it.

hellomotto

Reaction score
Would a rcz r for sale just come up normally in carsales or some special auction/collectibles site?

Claret63

Reaction score
Would a rcz r for sale just come up normally in carsales or some special auction/collectibles site?
I would just search where you are through the normal classifieds, as I understand there weren’t many exported to Australia, understandable really as more of you guys are fixated with Holden, I know as I owned a Monaro for 15 years and had a few friends through the forum in Australia, also relations.

Good luck with your search, RCZs really are special, especially in R form.

hellomotto

Reaction score
I would just search where you are through the normal classifieds, as I understand there weren’t many exported to Australia, understandable really as more of you guys are fixated with Holden, I know as I owned a Monaro for 15 years and had a few friends through the forum in Australia, also relations.

Good luck with your search, RCZs really are special, especially in R form.
Thank you I appreciate it, ive set up alerts in carsales

I'm quite unique/weird/different in tastes

0 interest in ford/holdens
Quite like quirky cars
The rcz is the only peugeot im interested in!

apple3337

Reaction score
I've got an alert set up in carsales too just so I can see when one comes up. In the last year there might have been one. They are defintely being hoarded now. One will come up but you will have to move fast. Here's the last one. At least a year ago.
1689930395232.png

hellomotto

Reaction score
is it just me but does anybody else find the Red quite plain and ok, but the other white/black/grey colours to be stunning?

Claret63

Reaction score
That car looks stunning! I prefer the red as mine is, but I am biased lol

I just think the R looks good in any colour, stunning looking sports car.

Good price too.

hellomotto

Reaction score
That car looks stunning! I prefer the red as mine is, but I am biased lol

I just think the R looks good in any colour, stunning looking sports car.

Good price too.
not that im complaining, but more of a "hang on whats going on here" type of comment
but in the UK it seems there is at any time from 5 -15 Rs for sale, and it seems prices are falling , and you can get a bad condition one for about 10k Pounds(20k aud) and a mint one for 17k pounds

i think 300 were sold in the uk, and 32 here, and here they are really rare, but its interesting how here they are rare as hens teeth, but over in UK you can easily get one, price depending on the condition

Claret63

Reaction score
not that im complaining, but more of a "hang on whats going on here" type of comment
but in the UK it seems there is at any time from 5 -15 Rs for sale, and it seems prices are falling , and you can get a bad condition one for about 10k Pounds(20k aud) and a mint one for 17k pounds

i think 300 were sold in the uk, and 32 here, and here they are really rare, but its interesting how here they are rare as hens teeth, but over in UK you can easily get one, price depending on the condition

Yes they are more readily available here, but finding a good one will become increasingly harder like any other marque. I don’t consider 300 to be a lot though, 32 we’ll I would snap up at that price.

I wouldn’t fancy taking on a bad condition one due to the price and availability of parts now, it wouldn’t be easy to get it back to a good standard.

Having said that not everyone is bothered about that and just wants to get into an R.

Meanwhile mine is a weekend car only and tucked up in a dehumidified garage.

RCZ-R

Reaction score