What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ next Week !!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that.

I'm still working through the manual.
Its like Reading War & Peace.

I stopped reading and cleaned it today, 24C today.

It looks great.

frankvdb

Reaction score
frankvdb said:
RCZparling said:
Hi All..

Thanks for the welcome.
I am Dead chuffed with the car, except the Superduperphantasmagorical sound system/satnav object thing.
I am tackling the learning of this lump in pieces !
The sound quality and power is great. (and so it should be Mr JBL)
But I find I cannot get my 6th gen iPod to play with it!
The reason I have discovered is because most iPod files are MPEG4 and the Peugeot lump cannot see them... Only MP3
The Jukebox is a bit puny @10 gb , so I experimented and found you can easily convert iTunes files into MP3 within iTunes !
I will save them on a 16gb usb device, http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006 ... 00_s00_i00 £7.17
I have not got this little baby device yet but have experimented with a 2gb Sandisk key, formatted to FAT32 and its ok although at the moment, it appears to work in random order mode only.
This doesn't bother me as its all my fave stuff anyway.
I have sold my nano too, so quids in !

Next learning lesson will be SatNav I reckon.
Any advice anyone.

PS: the Xenons are totally mind boggling !

To change the play mode from random, press OK on the central button of the multi-control and you arrive in a dialog where you can change it,
The manual actually contains a complete dump of the menu structure.

Hope this helps and enjoy your purchase (like yours mine was also a demo car loaded with all options)!
Frank

Actually, the above is not fully accurate, you have to press OK while the jukebox is playing, then it will show the dialog to change play mode.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Frank. I am still in USB random land and I am happy with it.

A

Anonymous

Later pic, after a clean.

:cool: