What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ next Week !!

A

Anonymous

Hi all.
I am excited. After many years of motoring I am looking forward to collecting my RCZ next week.
Its an unusual one...
Its one of the UK Dealer launch models, RHD, originally registered in France.
Its a 156 Sport BUT it has almost every option available and apart from the engine its a GT.
Its Amber Red and done less than 10k miles, Full Leather, Sat Nav unit , 19" wheels, Xenons and more.

Cheers
Roland :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Looks rather nice! Hope the handover goes OK :dance:

A

Anonymous

Its insured, and awaiting personal No plates... My Initials RCS.... Pretty Close eh.

Cheers
Roland :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Nice looking car, I haven't seen a red in the metal but pictures always look stunning :) Hope you have a great day when you pick it up.

I've had mine a week and 3 days - I still grin like a loony when I look at it on the drive, even in the rain!

A

Anonymous

Enjoy and you will be like a kid trying to get in a toy shop for the next week

A

Anonymous

I am looking forward to it.
Being a Dealer Launch model it has almost every option available, including 6 spd auto.
It has so many 'doo-dats' , it will take some time to find them all I think.

A

Anonymous

Here it is....

Has anybody got any advice/ help on how to control an iPod through the usb link on the Connect Media system
Is it possible to access playlists saved on the iPod ?

I will not let the system beat me ! :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Car looks great - nice and shiny :)

IPod will not show playlists on the Connect System. If I remember rightly, I could be wrong because I don't have that system, you need to add your music to the inbuilt jukebox on the system.

Enjoy the car - happy motoring.

A

Anonymous

Welcome, enjoy the experience, I bought my first car in 1964 and have enjoyed every one of them, this one a little more than most!

A

Anonymous

Hi All..

Thanks for the welcome.
I am Dead chuffed with the car, except the Superduperphantasmagorical sound system/satnav object thing.
I am tackling the learning of this lump in pieces !
The sound quality and power is great. (and so it should be Mr JBL)
But I find I cannot get my 6th gen iPod to play with it!
The reason I have discovered is because most iPod files are MPEG4 and the Peugeot lump cannot see them... Only MP3
The Jukebox is a bit puny @10 gb , so I experimented and found you can easily convert iTunes files into MP3 within iTunes !
I will save them on a 16gb usb device, http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006 ... 00_s00_i00 £7.17
I have not got this little baby device yet but have experimented with a 2gb Sandisk key, formatted to FAT32 and its ok although at the moment, it appears to work in random order mode only.
This doesn't bother me as its all my fave stuff anyway.
I have sold my nano too, so quids in !

Next learning lesson will be SatNav I reckon.
Any advice anyone.

PS: the Xenons are totally mind boggling !

A

Anonymous

If you fathom it out, please post the instructions on here!!! It sounds great with or without JBL but is a nightmare to get to work properly. I found the 10GB hard drive to be ample as I have most of my record collection stored onto it with room for my new purchases. It was however a pig to load them all and took me literally weeks to do. I simply have no idea how I did it as I can no longer recall. I hope and pray that it never wipes them off or I shall surely cry.

frankvdb

Reaction score
RCZparling said:
Hi All..

Thanks for the welcome.
I am Dead chuffed with the car, except the Superduperphantasmagorical sound system/satnav object thing.
I am tackling the learning of this lump in pieces !
The sound quality and power is great. (and so it should be Mr JBL)
But I find I cannot get my 6th gen iPod to play with it!
The reason I have discovered is because most iPod files are MPEG4 and the Peugeot lump cannot see them... Only MP3
The Jukebox is a bit puny @10 gb , so I experimented and found you can easily convert iTunes files into MP3 within iTunes !
I will save them on a 16gb usb device, http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006 ... 00_s00_i00 £7.17
I have not got this little baby device yet but have experimented with a 2gb Sandisk key, formatted to FAT32 and its ok although at the moment, it appears to work in random order mode only.
This doesn't bother me as its all my fave stuff anyway.
I have sold my nano too, so quids in !

Next learning lesson will be SatNav I reckon.
Any advice anyone.

PS: the Xenons are totally mind boggling !

To change the play mode from random, press OK on the central button of the multi-control and you arrive in a dialog where you can change it,
The manual actually contains a complete dump of the menu structure.

Hope this helps and enjoy your purchase (like yours mine was also a demo car loaded with all options)!
Frank