What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Meet in Zeeland (Netherlands) 22th May 2016

RCZ1

Reaction score
DanRo said:
If you don't mind yes I will correct you. I had 100 definitive's and 40 maybe's on my list. I only used the definitive's because we had reached the 100 limit. Must of the maybe's, like always, are people that first want to see the weather forecast before they the decide they will come. If the weather would had been like in Yorkshire a lot of the maybe's would have taken the decision to come.

I also had a small people which wanted to join us but I couldn't accept them because we had reached the limit of 100 RCZ's.

That's why it's really ashame if people then don't show up the day of the meet. No we didn't reached the magic number and Had I refused others that wanted to come. I can't call these people the morning yes you can come because we have 27 no shows.

If people would cancel latest the day before then I have the time to inform the other people they can come to replace the ones that cancelled.

My apologies then I obviously misunderstood you :)

DanRo

Reaction score
No problem RCZ1, my Englich is not so good, that's why you miss understood me ;) :D :thumbup:

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi
Just to confirm we arrived home safely, lunchtime today, after an extremely enjoyable long weekend. Thanks not only to Danny, but to all those who were involved in organising the day. Not forgetting all those who attended and made it a truly unforgettable event. :greetings-wavingblue: :beer: :D

TAC

Reaction score
Thanks Danny when's the DVD coming out :D

DanRo

Reaction score
Hi Amy,

It was also to have meet you and Daniel. Very nice movie, thanks for sharing :clap: Now seeing all this photos and movies I also can enjoy the meet :dance:

Hope to she you next year :wave:

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi,
Some great videos and photos. Thanks to all for sharing. We have not sorted out our photos yet but you have probably seen enough pics of RCZs, :lol: We clocked 841 miles, average 42.7 mpg, not bad considering we were loaded with luggage and clocked 130 in places on the motorway, kph honest gov, :lol: and after visiting Bruges on the way back we had extra weight in beer and chocolates. :D

RCZash

Reaction score

Hotel in Bruges, just a few minutes walk from the centre, so we could sample the beer and not drive.

Just a small selection,

We climbed this 366 steps, before the beer.

One for TAC English reg in the hotel carpark.

Ok an RCZ hiding.
:eek:

frankvdb

Reaction score
Here are my photo's from my Google+:
Bergen Op Zoom

https://lh4.googlehttps://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-TKPPwKsTKSI/V0GJZajgUZI/AAAAAAAAEHA/umCE9VZR6H8sOqCsIZxzM_XBNC_13_VSACL0B/w1515-h853-no/22-05-16%2B-%2B26usercontent.com/-Pxle31Zx88Y/V0GJZZjAF5I/AAAAAAAAEHQ/EOXiJ78UvQEyG5x_sWqUsIq1L-zKxZ6XACL0B/w1515-h853-no/22-05-16%2B-%2B30

You can even keep dogs in the boot of your Z!

Briefing by Danny

Who'd expect a German license plate on a car with this color?

En route to Zierikzee:

Zierikzee:

On the way to Renesse:

Passing the Oosterscheldekering, masterpiece of Dutch engineering. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Works

At Perry's Beach Club:

A flock of RCZ's landed at the Zeeland beach.