What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Meet in Zeeland (Netherlands) 22th May 2016

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Tia3 airborne....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 9,614
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 9,614

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Ha! That's what you think ;)

You can feel the torque steer round 6.5 K revs though can't you :lol:

I'll make sure I put it back before you get home :eusa-shhh:

DanRo

Reaction score
I would like to thank all the participants, currently the ones which travelled from abroad, to have made this day an unforgetable day. From the 100 confirmed 73 showed, the 27 which where a now show without cancelling I thank them for showing no respect.

Soon I will share a link on which you can find all the pictures and photo's. I hope you all got home well and I hope to see you next year for the second edition of the international RCZ meeting.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
73 RCZ's :clap:

Knowing a little about the effort and organisation that you have out into this event, I would be disgusted at 27 not turning up with no prior notification.

You obviously know which 27 they are, so I assume that non of them need apply for next year.

I hope there were no problems with such a large number attending.

Looking forward to seeing the photos of such a spectacular event. Well done for a successful meet :thumbup:

TAC

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
73 RCZ's :clap:

Knowing a little about the effort and organisation that you have out into this event, I would be disgusted at 27 not turning up with no prior notification.

You obviously know which 27 they are, so I assume that non of them need apply for next year.

I hope there were no problems with such a large number attending.

Looking forward to seeing the photos of such a spectacular event. Well done for a successful meet :thumbup:
Well a 100% turn out from the UK ,in fact a 100% + one extra car turn out

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I've always been a big believer in keeping the British end up :thumbup: :eusa-whistle:

Well done to all those who made the effort :clap:

tianorth

Reaction score

I only managed a couple of pictures as I was enjoying the whole trip.

Done a couple of videos and will hopefully put a link up soon.

And now the drive back to UK for work tomorrow.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Some great photos there. Shame about the weather, but it takes more than that to dampen the spirits of a bunch of RCZ enthusiasts :thumbup:

RCZ-R

Reaction score
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Thumbs up for setting up and executing such event! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I was not able to attend (wasn't on the confirmed list either) because right now I'm travelling a lot abroad. But any RCZ meeting within 1000km of my home I can make according to my calendar, I will attend!
Keep it up! The world needs to know about those RCZ beauties!

RCZ1

Reaction score
DanRo said:
I would like to thank all the participants, currently the ones which travelled from abroad, to have made this day an unforgetable day. From the 100 confirmed 73 showed, the 27 which where a now show without cancelling I thank them for showing no respect.

Soon I will share a link on which you can find all the pictures and photo's. I hope you all got home well and I hope to see you next year for the second edition of the international RCZ meeting.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you did say to me at the Yorkshire Meet that 40+ were only maybe's. This is why I prefer to count the "definite's" then that way, you know exactly where you stand.

DanRo

Reaction score
If you don't mind yes I will correct you. I had 100 definitive's and 40 maybe's on my list. I only used the definitive's because we had reached the 100 limit. Must of the maybe's, like always, are people that first want to see the weather forecast before they the decide they will come. If the weather would had been like in Yorkshire a lot of the maybe's would have taken the decision to come.

I also had a small list of people which wanted to join us but I couldn't accept them because we had reached the limit of 100 RCZ's.

That's why it's really ashame if people then don't show up the day of the meet. No we didn't reached the magic number and I had refused others that wanted to come. I can't call these people the morning of the meet, yes you can come because we have 27 no shows.

If people would cancel latest the day before then I have the time to inform the other people they can come to replace the ones that cancelled.

I have learned my lesson, in the list of definitive's there where lost of people that thoughed "lest confirm so we are sure we can join the meet and if the weather is bad we just don't show up".