What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Meet in Belgium - 25/09/2016

RCZ-R

Reaction score
DanRo said:
RCZ-R said:
OK, thanks!

Put me on the list please. I will arrive on the same day from Germany and will join the group! Another RCZ R joining this event :clap:

Ok I have added you to the list. If you use Facebook I invite you to become a membre of the FB group "Peugeot RCZ Meetings Benelux" this way you stay automaticly informed about this meet and al other meets in the futur.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632505457005246/

Thanks! I'm already part of this FB group :greetings-wavingblue:

DanRo

Reaction score
OK I didn't realise that. It's always difficult with the nick names of the forum and real names on Facebook :D

TAC

Reaction score
DanRo said:
OK I didn't realise that. It's always difficult with the nick names of the forum and real names on Facebook :D

You're have no problems from me then, as I am not on the Facebook thingy :eusa-shhh:

DanRo

Reaction score
With one month to go we are for the moment close to 50 RCZ's for our meeting :thumbup:

So if you fancy driving your RCZ down the long curved roads of the Belgian Ardennes, while the stunning scenery whizzes past you, then join our RCZ meeting !

This time we have RCZ's coming from 5 different countries, so again we a international gathering of our beloved RCZ's :dance:

Facebook group "RCZ Meetings Benelux : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632505457005246/

Facebook event page : https://www.facebook.com/events/427338400774681/

TAC

Reaction score
Yes and yes dinner outside of the hotel or in the hotel ? anyone else staying ? :wave:

DanRo

Reaction score
About with the meeting in the Ardennes, some of you will already travel on Saturday to the Ardennes.

Where will you stay ?

DanRo

Reaction score
Some of us will have diner at an Italian restaurant on Saterday evening in Spa. If you want join us please left a message.

TAC

Reaction score
DanRo said:
Some of us will have diner at an Italian restaurant on Saterday evening in Spa. If you want join us please left a message.

Is there a web site of the Italian restaurant ?

DanRo

Reaction score
I don't know which restaurant we are going,but Alain (the guy which making the reservation for us) he is Italian and knows the restaurant.

So if he says it's a good Italian restaurant I believe him.

TAC

Reaction score
RCZash said:
Hi
We are booked in at Lafarques in Pepinster for Saturday night and Le Chateau de Namur in Namur for Sunday night. Not booked in to the restaurants yet, waiting to see if any arrangements were going to be made for evening meals. :D

I am so lazy so booked Sunday at Château de Namur too :wave:

TAC

Reaction score
DanRo said:
I don't know which restaurant we are going,but Alain (the guy which making the reservation for us) he is Italian and knows the restaurant.

So if he says it's a good Italian restaurant I believe him.

Ok that will do for me put me down for two seats :thumbup:

DanRo

Reaction score
Ok the polo shirts, the road books and the badges have been ordered, three less things to do :D

DanRo

Reaction score
For the moment we are with 17 for diner Saturday. It will not be at an Italian restaurant in Spa, they don't accept that large table on Saturday evening. Alain book a table at a nice Restaurant next to the Castle of Franchimont in Theux. It's 3km from Spa.

:beer:

DanRo

Reaction score
Until now we are 20 persons for diner the evening before the meet...

So with 10 RCZ's it looks we will have a mini meet in front the Castle of Franchimont that evening :thumbup:

TAC

Reaction score
DanRo said:
Until now we are 20 persons for diner the evening before the meet...

So with 10 RCZ's it looks we will have a mini meet in front the Castle of Franchimont that evening :thumbup:

What time are we all meeting for lunch :eusa-think:
Only 10 days to go hope the rain stays away for this :dance:

DanRo

Reaction score
On Saturday I will be doing a last reconnaissance tour together with the safety cars. So I will have no time for lunch with the rest of participants. Sorry for that