What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Meet Haute Savoie (France) 15, 16 and 17th May 2015

renegade79

Reaction score
TAC said:
DanRo said:
On the 15th every body will be arriving in Foron. The meeting takes place on the 16th and 17th.
So when we depature on the 15th will depend which transport you will use to cross the channel.

The best is to leave from Calais in the morning.

le shuttle - Folkestone to Calais in just 35 minutes £97.00 return :dance:
I'm in too minds whether to go the day before and meet up with you half way :eusa-think:

i'm pondering this trip myself. i cannot commit at the moment but i shall be keeping a close eye on this thread :wtf:

DanRo

Reaction score
pete.garratt said:
We are also considering it.

However, since my other half doesn't always have full enthusiasm, could anyone give some more details of itinerary and/or places of interest in the vicinity to aid the decision (persuasion) making process?

The meet will be held from 15th until the 17th of may 2015.
The 14th is a holiday in Belgium and France and must of the people will use this day to drive up to Roche sur Foron.

Everybody needs to book is one hotel (this way your free make it has expensive you want). Off course take a hotel close to Roche sur Foron because we will be meeting there every morning.

It's also a very popular weekend in France so don't wait to book a hotel if you planning to join the meeting.

I found this hotel close to La Roche sur Foron. They charge 85,- Euro for a double room break fast included.
Its ca 6 km away of La Roche sur Foron.

http://www.montblanc-hotel.fr/hotel-mont-blanc.php

The planning is not final for this meeting but these are somethings which will be an the menu :

Annecy

Lac de Annecy

Pont de la Caille

Col de la Forclaz

Lac Leman

Evian

Yvoire

Col de Joux Plane

As soon as there is more info I will up date this post

RCZash

Reaction score
DanRo wrote It's also a very popular weekend in France so don't wait to book a hotel if you planning to join the meeting.
I`m still looking but no room at the inn? or anywhere close. :(

DanRo

Reaction score
The Mount Blanc Hotel has still rooms avaible : 85,- Euro for a double roon including breakfast

RCZash

Reaction score
Thanks for the links I will look into them, one thing I want is onsite parking?

DanRo

Reaction score
I have not so good news about the meet in France. The guy which organising this meet is just comming from his vacation and informed me the limit is all ready reached. They don't accept anymore participants for this meet.

There is an idea the organise an other meet maybe in Germany (Black Forrest) this is a real nice area to drive our Z's

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJv7WjmUrx4[/youtube]

Who would be intrested to join ?

RCZash

Reaction score
:? :cry: Ok thanks for the update , keep us posted. Autobahns. :dance:

TAC

Reaction score
RCZash said:
:? :cry: Ok thanks for the update , keep us posted. Autobahns. :dance:

Same here :greetings-wavingblue:

DanRo

Reaction score
We could to it during the same weekend, 15, 16 and 17 th may 2017.
Or do you favoriet an other time ?

DanRo

Reaction score
I have no proplem organising this but then I really not to who would commit to this meet.
So please let me know you want to join the meet.

RCZash

Reaction score
DanRo said:
We could to it during the same weekend, 15, 16 and 17 th may 2017.
Or do you favoriet an other time ?
2017 ? or did you mean 2016

RCZash

Reaction score
Sorry I am a little confused now. So you are not going to the French meeting and are suggesting a meet else where. Belgium would be ok for me. I think the two posts are also a little confusing so I think you should merge or concentrate on one.

DanRo

Reaction score
Yes the ideais to organise an international meet next year and because the guy which is organising the meeting in French alps don't want accept anymore participants we want to offer an alternative. First idea was Germany - Black Forest.

But maybe for a lot of people it's to far away that's why we though about having the meet in Belgium.

On the French a lot guy's which also wanted to join the meet in the alps where disappointed and we are considering to offer an alternative.
So with some luck both meet will take place.

One thing is sure the meet in Belgium will take place.

But for us it's a home match so we would like which date/weekend you people in England prefer.

Do you the over one or two days ?

Let us know

TAC

Reaction score
I would be up for the 3 days 15/16/17 May how about taking in Luxembourg as well as Belgium

A

Anonymous

I'm in for a meet abroad very flexible on dates and places, did Barcelona in one sitting last year :D best part about that trip the air con decided it would work once there wow it was hot :clap: I would recommend Andorra but still long way for some?