What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Meet Haute Savoie (France) 15, 16 and 17th May 2015

DanRo

Reaction score
For next year the people of the French RCZ Forum are preparing a big RCZ meeting on the 15, 16 and 17th May.
The last time they organised this it was in June 2013 (Spa-Francorchamps) and there where 35 RCZ.

Next year the meet will be in France (Haute Savoie), more precise in La Roche sur Foron :

https://goo.gl/maps/VuNJV

If some off you interested to join this meet please let me know and I will inform the guys in France which are organising this meet.

Untill know there our allready more then 20 RCZ which will participate.

I'm willing to organise the trip in convoi from Calais to La Roche sur Foron.

TAC

Reaction score
A 7 hour drive are you planning to drive there in a day or will there be stop offs. hotels ?
How many days do you plan on doing ?

renegade79

Reaction score
that is a serious road trip!! La roche sur feron is right over beside la frontier du suisse. Any takers guys???

RCZash

Reaction score
Yes I am interested, not sure about the drive in one day though. :crazy: Keep us posted, Please.

RCZash

Reaction score
My bladder or my stomach would not be up for that. My OH would also not be amused.

TAC

Reaction score
DanRo said:
7 hours in a Rcz i don 't see the problem :D

Apart from I don't live in Calais it will take me around 5 hours to get there.
What time will the meet be ?

DanRo

Reaction score
On the 15th every body will be arriving in Foron. The meeting takes place on the 16th and 17th.
So when we depature on the 15th will depend which transport you will use to cross the channel.

The best is to leave from Calais in the morning.

DanRo

Reaction score
Epic is a big word, it will be a trip you will remember and speak about for some time to come :cool:

A

Anonymous

I'm well up for this. Plenty of plan and prep time too. Ideal :)

I'm in! :-D

RCZash

Reaction score
DanRo said:
So we have officaly the first participant of the UK forum :clap: :dance: :thumbup:

Don`t forget me but I will do the drive in two maybe three days visiting friends in France on the way down and maybe popping over to Switzerland to visit friends before returning. Keep us posted. :D

pete.garratt

Reaction score
We are also considering it.

However, since my other half doesn't always have full enthusiasm, could anyone give some more details of itinerary and/or places of interest in the vicinity to aid the decision (persuasion) making process?

TAC

Reaction score
DanRo said:
On the 15th every body will be arriving in Foron. The meeting takes place on the 16th and 17th.
So when we depature on the 15th will depend which transport you will use to cross the channel.

The best is to leave from Calais in the morning.

le shuttle - Folkestone to Calais in just 35 minutes £97.00 return :dance:
I'm in too minds whether to go the day before and meet up with you half way :eusa-think: