What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ FORUM CAR STICKER

A

Anonymous

It needs to be short, easily read and remembered if its gonna be stuck on a moving car. Simple is the key here folks. I propose something like www.rczgb.co.uk (or something similar) and from that page we can put links to all sorts of sites including the forum. I have the relevant skills to put a domain live with a simple page within about 4 hours and can get stickers produced and supplied.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Today, after a heavy session, I have no talents. In fact, I'm not entirely certain that I am human. I certainly don't feel it...

AAwwwww rizz yer no supposty have hangovers at 30 my first was at 38........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

May be I've missed something here, but whatever happened to this sticker thing :eusa-think:

Did it ever happen :roll:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
May be I've missed something here, but whatever happened to this sticker thing :eusa-think:

That's so strange but I just brought this up to RCZ1 and DEL two days ago!!! #thescotlandwales(psychic)connection (like the French Connection but with a soundtrack featuring LOTS of pan pipes)!!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jactac said:

That's so strange but I just brought this up to RCZ1 and DEL two days ago!!! #thescotlandwales(psychic)connection (like the French Connection but with a soundtrack featuring LOTS of pan pipes)!!!

Now your being Anal Matthew norman/woss... :lol: Yeah It's A GREAT IDEA..........Wonder WHO CAME UP with that :eusa-think: :wave: :wave:

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is on my list. Won't be a for a while though.

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
This is on my list. Won't be a for a while though.

Why........... :lol: So wur new GLOBAL top Mod is a "Rock" lookalike AKA............Dwyane Johnson

Attachments

• Evilderboy enjoying some RnR.png
    Evilderboy enjoying some RnR.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 4,209
A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jactac said:

Great minds think alike......... :p

A

Anonymous

Well...sadly not I'm afraid. I know that Derek has plans to get something organised for it but I haven't touched base with him regarding this for a while. I will enquire about it and get back to you.

A

Anonymous

Hi New to this site - have we got one yet? If so, yes please? :clap: