What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ FORUM CAR STICKER

A

Anonymous

Just an idea said this before yonks ago how about getting a tastefully designed rear window car sticker made for members to purchase with proceeds going to the forum for improvements.

Add your name if you would buy doing this post on my phone can't be arsed doing a poll.. :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

Why don't we have a competition to see who on the forum can come up with a suitable design for said sticker?

Just a thought ;-)

Liz

A

Anonymous

I'm in - what words "must " it include?
Can you get me a high res digital copy of the RCZ logo.

Scott

A

Anonymous

Can it be really tastefully designed though - very reluctant to put any old crap on my rear window!!

A

Anonymous

bownib said:
Can it be really tastefully designed though - very reluctant to put any old crap on my rear window!!
I agree. What text are we thinking

RCZ owners club
RCZ forum member
??????!!

I'm going to have one of my designers look at it after I do him a brief.

A

Anonymous

I love this idea, a great way of growing the group and contacts. I have a contact who can do a number of vinyl cut lettering to any size, design or colour etc

RCZ1

Reaction score
Usually they are the URL of the website but there's no reason why we can't be different.

Or what about a circular sticker saying something like

RCZ (curved at the top)
OCD (curved at the bottom)
With the the forum URL running around the outer edge of the sticker.

You could have different colours but personally silver or white would be my favourite.

A

Anonymous

its a good way of spotting fellow members cars its usually a small rectangular sticker put on the rear or B pillar window of your car a small fee of £5 could be charged for the sticker and proceeds good to the forum :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Unless something short and simple like 'RCZ owners club' when googled takes them straight to where we want them to be I suggest a new short domain like www.rcz.me.uk or one of the free extensions or a derivative of it. That can just start as a simple one page site with links from that and is easy to set up.

A

Anonymous

Interestingly someone has already registered www.rczowners.co.uk.......

A

Anonymous

The stickers on the arches looked good last week- I think it was on those Remus spoiler shots. But I could see that being too much for some- including me.

A

Anonymous

Jassy - you literally just ripped my thought from my mind. That is EXACTLY the suggestion I was about to make!! :thumbup: What a boy!! :D

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Jassy - you literally just ripped my thought from my mind. That is EXACTLY the suggestion I was about to make!! :thumbup: What a boy!! :D
Seconded

A

Anonymous

so how do we go about getting this done and whats the cost any volunteers with such a talent :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Today, after a heavy session, I have no talents. In fact, I'm not entirely certain that I am human. I certainly don't feel it...