What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ exhaust options

DKZ5745

Reaction score
So, what's happening with the old twin tips that are being removed :eusa-think:

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
They'll stay attached to the muffler for refitting / resale as necessary.

DanRo

Reaction score
Me first RCZ was a THP200 I installed a complete exhaust line from Rüffer :

- 200 Cpsi sport cat
- Middle and end silincer (two single outlet like the R)

I also used an K&N air filter and a Forge Intercooler.

It went from 200 bhp to 222 bhp without remap.

Money well spend

DanRo

Reaction score
It's not only Ruffer.

If it was only the exhaust it would not be so big increase.

It's in combo with HJS 200cpsi sport cat, Forge intercooler and K&N airfilter

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
The main reason for the increase is the exhaust
Anyway that was a very good setup with very good results

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
It’s funny how things come around. This was my thread from my last RCZ. I ended up fitting a rear muffler which sounded fantastic (really deep and burbly) but droned badly on the freeway.

My Mk2 RCZ is about to arrive and I’m considering just removing the centre resonator. I know the exhaust and engine are different, but I did this on our 308 GTi and was happy with the sound level given it’s a simple / cheap mod.

A few more people have likely done it to the RCZ now more time has passed. Can I confirm that there’s definitely no drone when removing the centre resonator? Thanks heaps in advance.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s funny how things come around. This was my thread from my last RCZ. I ended up fitting a rear muffler which sounded fantastic (really deep and burbly) but droned badly on the freeway.

My Mk2 RCZ is about to arrive and I’m considering just removing the centre resonator. I know the exhaust and engine are different, but I did this on our 308 GTi and was happy with the sound level given it’s a simple / cheap mod.

A few more people have likely done it to the RCZ now more time has passed. Can I confirm that there’s definitely no drone when removing the centre resonator? Thanks heaps in advance.
Well I have had a custom cat back system with the centre resonator delete and custom back box and no drone at all just a nice deep burble 👍🏻