What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Belgium Hobbypapillon

A

Anonymous

I'm feelin you Starky! Although your experience was certainly worse than mine. There was NOTHING special about my handover (same dealership). It was just sat outside the front of the dealership amongst some used cars. However, your A5 came up from the floor...?! Spot on!! :thumbup: I'd have sat there feeling like Tony Stark!!

A

Anonymous

Haha yea tony sticks to his audi's, Maybe I should have done the same :)
Don't get me wrong, car going dandy and I'm well happy with it( for just now)
;)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
No it wasn't the best but I was just happy to finally get the car after a catalogue of delays and muck ups!
That was not right at all Starky. We may not have been given the cover, but I expect that we all had the experience of the "reveal" Mine was prominently located "centre stage"
and enveloped in the blue cover.

A

Anonymous

My last 3 cars have been audi's and always had a great hand over, as I said the A5 came up from under the floor with music playing, that was from a dealer in stanstead. I don't think that will ever be beaten.
I was just glad to finally get my ashpalt and see it in the flesh, how it was presented was an after thought but now that its been brought up here I relies how bad it was!

A

Anonymous

good afternoon,i am impressed with the presentation of your rcz, it looks stunning, one question though....is that your greyhound in the foreground of one of the photo's(it looks stunning too)