What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Belgium Hobbypapillon

A

Anonymous

Hello you guys,

We are Ann ans Steve from Belgium and want to present here our new RCZ that we received yesterday !!! This is our first new car where we have chosen to take all availleble option and were very proud of, such as all you RCZ owners we believe :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Steve works recently in a Peugeot garage as a spare part manager and before he started there we were already crazy about this special car. You have to know that we had 8 cars in the beginning of 2012 and there were almost all American cars and sworn never to buy an European car but this one is very special to us so we bouhgt one anyway :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

How it begin???? Last monday we signed our stockcar that was fully equipted whit all availeble options exept the Sound JBL. Otherwise this stockcar had everything we could ever dream off and more, because on this car we received an additional discount of 4500€ !! because i work at Peugeot we received another discount so finally of the original 38000€ we only payed a good 31.000€, nice price !!

On tuseday the car came in at our garage, on wensday he went to a special carwash to clean the car completly, on thursday our licenceplates came in and on last friday evening we could collect our new car !!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

We had to drive our new car home in the rain so there was not much fun in our first ride, but today we made a vacation trip to holland at the coastline so with the good wheater we could take the nicest pictures!!!! Here the com in order of this week.

Regards, Steve and Ann

PS if there is ones a big RCZ meeting we would like to cross the Canal and come to England !!!!

Arrival at last tuesday,

After the cleaning on Wensday,

On Wensday we also cleaned the trunk from the peugeot tags so it looks now more to a sportcar :D :D

On Thursday i changed the licenceplate lamps to LED and on the front the BEAM lamps to PHILIPS H1 Xenon effect lamps that fits better with the original Xenons in the front. See the difference on the pics,

A

Anonymous

So finaly on Friday, yesterday at 17.00 pm when i had done working, we could receive our new RCZ.

I also received for free the cover original from Peugeot to cover our RZC in our home garage, thanks boss :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Nice just a thought......... Black mirrors & black grill better with white :eusa-think: :text-welcomewave:

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
How easy was the de badge?

The lettering are just stuck down. They are a dawdle to remove if you're so inclined.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
The lettering are just stuck down. They are a dawdle to remove if you're so inclined.
Whatever you do, please don't dawdle. Speed is of the essence, if you are quick enough,then it will be a doddel :clap:

A

Anonymous

Have I missed something? RON your spelling needs work. I'm setting you homework.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Have I missed something? RON your spelling needs work. I'm setting you homework.
to dawdle, is to move slowly, lag behind or waste time
to doodle is to scribble or draw aimlessly

however to the best of my knowledge a doddel would be slang for easy :thumbup: .................. Sir :lol:

A

Anonymous

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Did you get to keep the car cover?! Looks nice!

A

Anonymous

Now that's the way EVERY car dealer should hand over a new car to the customer ;)

A

Anonymous

No chance, I was taking through to the back garage, car was sitting among all the other customers cars in for repairs ect, guys working on ramps and even the wash bay. Not the best pick up I've ever had. Remember collecting my Audi A5. Was put in a room with a cup of coffee, the car then came up through the floor with music. One extreme to another me thinks ;)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Starky said:
No chance, I was taking through to the back garage, car was sitting among all the other customers cars in for repairs ect, guys working on ramps and even the wash bay. Not the best pick up I've ever had. Remember collecting my Audi A5. Was put in a room with a cup of coffee, the car then came up through the floor with music. One extreme to another me thinks ;)

That's appalling! I've never heard of anyone picking up a new car and it being handed over "in the back". That would have taken the gloss off it for me.

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Starky said:

:shock:

My RCZ stood in the middle of the showroom together with the just launched 508. In the same spotlights. :dance:

A

Anonymous

No it wasn't the best but I was just happy to finally get the car after a catalogue of delays and muck ups!