What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Quad Exhaust's

A

Anonymous

Hi Finchy, the dealership that did this is Southgate Peugeot in Andover. Anything we can help you with let me know!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the info don't get my car till march but will keep it in mind as I really think it finishes the motor off

A

Anonymous

Hello! it's not really my intention to raise this profile again but am just re-assigning this thread to its rightful place as I had previously placed it under the heading of customising rather than 'Quad Exhaust'

Hello! picked up my excellent GT200 on Monday the 13th Sept.and immediately set about getting the Quad exhaust fitted having previously purchased the trim from the local dealer. personally I think it makes the car look even more expensive.
With a bit of luck within this post should be a link to a few hurriedly taken pictures with the daylight quickly dissapearing, but gives you an idea what the Quad Exhaust looks like on a darker car i.e. Charcoal. As has been mentioned elswhere the Charcoal colour is very dependent on the sunlight and can even look black in low light :thumbup:

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz18 ... ielew/RCZ/

A

Anonymous

Great photos and the colour is fab. Love the exhausts, can't wait to get mine too. Happy motoring :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

scoobielew said:
Hello! it's not really my intention to raise this profile again but am just re-assigning this thread to its rightful place as I had previously placed it under the heading of customising rather than 'Quad Exhaust'

Hello! picked up my excellent GT200 on Monday the 13th Sept.and immediately set about getting the Quad exhaust fitted having previously purchased the trim from the local dealer. personally I think it makes the car look even more expensive.
With a bit of luck within this post should be a link to a few hurriedly taken pictures with the daylight quickly dissapearing, but gives you an idea what the Quad Exhaust looks like on a darker car i.e. Charcoal. As has been mentioned elswhere the Charcoal colour is very dependent on the sunlight and can even look black in low light :thumbup:

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz18 ... ielew/RCZ/

Hi Scoobielew,
Thanks for posting your photo's - the car looks great as well as the quad exhausts!
I am thinking of getting it done myself, but my local dealer qoted me £350 fitted inc VAT which I thought was a bit steep and this price has put me off.
Do you mind posting how much it cost you? Thanks.
Bradders

FGRob

Reaction score
Bradders said:
Hi Scoobielew,
Thanks for posting your photo's - the car looks great as well as the quad exhausts!
I am thinking of getting it done myself, but my local dealer qoted me £350 fitted inc VAT which I thought was a bit steep and this price has put me off.
Do you mind posting how much it cost you? Thanks.
Bradders
Hi Bradders.

You might want to hang on a little, there maybe something in the pipeline shortly. ;)

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Hi Bradders, thats interesting that FG thinks that there may be something in the pipeline :eusa-think: Very curious

Well I purchased the trim as per previously referenced part No. just one item not 2 as someone else has suggested.
Cost of the trim was somewhere in the region of £135 + vat I then had a local car custom shop cut the aperture from the bumper, make up a bracket and fit. For this he charged me £50

Unfortunately I had to do an additional mod which was fairly simple as I wasnt happy with the alignment in that it stuck out the back more than the original. Had to make up a small additional bracket to enable the back of the trim to rest on a ledge at the back of the bumper. Cost was £0 to me as I have access to workshop at work.

If you left the exhaust as now fitted it does look a little tacky as from the back if you were to look at the trim you can see straight through to the wheel housing an what ever else is at the back of the trim. To improve on this I have inserted something which has the same diameter of the internal of the pipe and has a hole typical of an exhaust pipe. This contraption is rapped in stainless steel wire wool and formed to look the same as in the original pipe.
All in all if you didnt know better you would think they were identical away from the obvious lack of exhaust vapours on these nice cool mornings. May have to do something about that later :idea:
So total cost for me was approx £210 hope that is of some help :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Cheers Rob and Scoobielew for the feedback! :)
Sounds like it may be worth waiting a while.
I liked your additional mod to make it look more realistic - very neat!

Thanks
Bradders

A

Anonymous

We have just put our next demo into a local customer fabricators, who are fitting the next one for us, ill update you with prices. We are also going to try making a link pipe, so those cold starts in morning, you get steam from both sides, adding to the authenticity!

A

Anonymous

I had to cancel this option on my car as the part wouldn't fit! My dealer even contacted Southgate but although I gave them the part number and they sourced the two pieces it just didn't want to work. It apparently looked like it would only fit the left hand side. Anyhoo, as the total cost was a staggering £160 plus £500 for fitting I decided against it, especially when they reckoned it would affect the warranty. :(

A

Anonymous

Shouldnt affect the warranty at all. Hmm. And it will fit, its damn tight, but it will fit. We have done two, number three being done at the moment. Once again, ill take pictures on Monday when I collect the car

FGRob

Reaction score
Here you go, see if this looks better

I wonder if they all work :wtf: :wtf:

Rob

A

Anonymous

Now that's what I call one-upmanship! funny.

Wonder if its a straight 9 cylinder/
:eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Well anyone can have 'BLING' :eek: :shock:
Ummmmm....think I might ask my dealer if this is a possibilty...or maybe not :?
Ahhhh.... the wonders of Photoshop...such fun :lol: :dance:

Attachments

• BLING BLING copy.jpg
    BLING BLING copy.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2,428