What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Quad Exhaust's

A

Anonymous

Ive got my parts guys to order the chrome exhaust finisher so we can try this on my car. Initially it looks like we will have to cut a section out of the rear diffuser to get them to fit. The bits are due in next week so I will let you know how we get on :thumbup:

Heres one for you , did you know the lovely chrome tail pipes are actually attached to the bumper not the exhaust system.

A

Anonymous

good photos khatkar :thumbup:

RCZGT200 said:
Ive got my parts guys to order the chrome exhaust finisher so we can try this on my car. Initially it looks like we will have to cut a section out of the rear diffuser to get them to fit. The bits are due in next week so I will let you know how we get on :thumbup:

Heres one for you , did you know the lovely chrome tail pipes are actually attached to the bumper not the exhaust system.
Now that is a surprise :eek: .
How much are the chrome finishes (approx)?
I know it's a big ask but if you could take some photos of the fitment as a rough guide, it would b great :beer: . I think the RCZ looks good with the quad look. You are a mind of info rczgt200 :clap:

A

Anonymous

Thats our RCZ. Yes, its just the trim available from the Parts Department at any peugeot dealership. Took a while to fiddle with it, but easy. You will have to cut part of the rear bumper, and fabricate a little bit of metal for the bracket to hold it, but it looks effective. We are doing it for our customers at request.

Some more pics the first day when we did it,

A

Anonymous

Southgate said:
Thats our RCZ. Yes, its just the trim available from the Parts Department at any peugeot dealership. Took a while to fiddle with it, but easy. You will have to cut part of the rear bumper, and fabricate a little bit of metal for the bracket to hold it, but it looks effective. We are doing it for our customers at request.

Some more pics the first day when we did it,

Hi Southgate,
it looks really good.
I would like to get this done by my local dealer. How much for the parts and how much are you charging for fitment?
Thanks
Bradders

A

Anonymous

Southgate said:

Hi Southgate
As said above, cracking job it really makes a difference and I will perform this task out on my wife's car when it arrives.

Can you take some pictures of the next one as a rough guide? :beer:

A

Anonymous

The Quad's look well cool, in fact the car appears to be designed for pipes both sides, as I said to my dealer when I first went to buy one.

Scuse me ignorance, do they simply bolt to the underside then? :eusa-think:
Greg

A

Anonymous

hi rczgt200 i think the extra exhaust looks fantastic i asked my dealership about them and he had,nt a clue he said he would need a part number can you help me out with this please so i can order one please

A

Anonymous

We have bolted it on yes! Its just a trim for the standard exhaust. Ive just taken some pictures, but the batteries have died. Later on I will upload them onto here for you so you can see how we have fitted them!

A

Anonymous

Southgate said:
We have bolted it on yes! Its just a trim for the standard exhaust. Ive just taken some pictures, but the batteries have died. Later on I will upload them onto here for you so you can see how we have fitted them!
hi southgate i think the exhaust trim looks fantastic ,when i took my car in for the 1000mile check i mentioned it to the service department and they hadnt a clue what it was have you a part number for the trimso i can see if they can get one please

A

Anonymous

Later on I will upload them onto here for you so you can see how we have fitted them![/quote said:
:clap: Thanks Southgate :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

J_SLADE1 said:
hi rczgt200 i think the extra exhaust looks fantastic i asked my dealership about them and he had,nt a clue he said he would need a part number can you help me out with this please so i can order one please

Hi,

The part number for the exhaust trim is 7453.79.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

hi phoned my local dealership on price for finisher for quad exhaust and was :? :? surprised at the price of £160 pounds i dread to think of the price of a complete exhaust im thinking ill haveto wait for santa and see if i can get it has a present ,the bride was none to pleased when i told her the price

A

Anonymous

I pulled it inside for pictures, it was wet outside!! Sorry the quality isnt great, camera phones arnt brilliant!

Through pipes

Side View

From Underneath

THere ya go, best shot

A

Anonymous

Hi Southgate
Thanks for the pickies.

The Allen bolt, does that go into a pre-drilled and taped hole or did you have to do that? Also, was there any body work to chop about.

Cheers

Greg

A

Anonymous

Is there any info about the price for this part item ?
Cheers

A

Anonymous

Only thing we had to chop was the black plastic, as its formed on the pass side for the exhaust. We just had to replicate it on the passenger side. The bolt I cant actually remember, I got the technician to do that, im just a suit wearing sales guy. Prices I seem to remember about £129 for the trim