What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Quad Exhaust's

A

Anonymous

Where can I get the quad exhaust trim. Am based in Cyprus so would have to purchase and DHL over to be fitted.

Is it A Peugeot Part if so what part number?

If not advice on where to get a set would be very much appreciated.

Thanks a very happy RCZ 200Bhp owner

A

Anonymous

Lol...you didn't even try to search in the forum, didn't ya?

A

Anonymous

I've just bought the quads that were on ebay!!! WooHOO! Got them for a song! Now to get them fitted :dance: :dance: :dance: .

A

Anonymous

hi southgate ive just purchased a quad exhaust off ebay and have being looking at the photos you sent in ishall be doing the mod myself and looking under
the car it looks like the trim is held on by allen key bolts is this correct and does it just pull off without any problem iguess this makes it easier to modify
the trim did you encounter any problems fitting the exhaust be gratful for any advice

A

Anonymous

Had mine fitted a week ago at the dealer wowwwwwww looks great good job and sounds deeper.
Well worth it the rear end now looks balanced with two either side.

A

Anonymous

J_SLADE1 said:
hi southgate ive just purchased a quad exhaust off ebay and have being looking at the photos you sent in ishall be doing the mod myself and looking under
the car it looks like the trim is held on by allen key bolts is this correct and does it just pull off without any problem iguess this makes it easier to modify
the trim did you encounter any problems fitting the exhaust be gratful for any advice

maybe better to also post this in the feline thread in the pug news subforum. Think peug prod and peug parts frequent that thread more often... althought i could be mistaken...

but marcus will probably appear in this thread today...

A

Anonymous

hi southgate what was the purpose of the made bracket is it just for extra support for the trim

A

Anonymous

hi southgate ive just purchased an exhaust finisher and looking at the photos of the one you have done is the finisher fixed to the trim, or the car has i was going to have a go at doing it myself,i now the one fitted to the exhaust is fitted to the trim is the additional bracket just to stop it viberating cheers for any help