What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pug GT badges anyone?

A

Anonymous

on the side door, near front wheels?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346402399.714056.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346402399.714056.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,948
A

Anonymous

I wanted something that distinguished my GT from the lesser sports model!

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
I wanted something that distinguished my GT from the lesser sports model!

Be interested to see how it looks. Where did you source it from?

samwell

Reaction score
What an oxymoronic idea - put some cheap looking badges on to make your car look superior to other models... :eusa-think:

Those that know about RCZ's will notice your larger alloys, those that don't won't have a clue (or care) either way, in my opinion.

A

Anonymous

samwell said:
What an oxymoronic idea - put some cheap looking badges on to make your car look superior to other models... :eusa-think:

Those that know about RCZ's will notice your larger alloys, those that don't won't have a clue (or care) either way, in my opinion.
I look for the front park assist to tell me if it is a sport or GT, never thought about wheel size. Agree looking at the image the badge appears cheap and tacky, not for me in any case.

samwell

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
samwell said:

I look for the front park assist to tell me if it is a sport or GT, never thought about wheel size. Agree looking at the image the badge appears cheap and tacky, not for me in any case.

Good shout Ron, hadn't thought about front parking sensors. I always thought of alloys or leather seats, the latter being far more difficult to spot whilst on the move.

RCZ1

Reaction score
samwell said:

Wow, I had to look that word up ;)

However, I truly agree with your post. :)

A

Anonymous

On eBay, pug dealer.
I thought that " lesser sport model" might get a few comments.

A

Anonymous

Take no notice Scott, if you want to use the GT badges it's your car and no-one elses!

Would look good on a black car.

A

Anonymous

I know mate, each to their own!
I'm not making everyone else do it.
I ordered them yesterday so will post some pictures when done.

A

Anonymous

Mines a GT with 18's? So where does wheel size come into it?

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
Gt with 18s - why, are 19s not standard with the Gt?
Not on the early ones sent out to the dealers,around about the launch time. Not sure why though?