What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Pug GT badges anyone?

A

Anonymous

It appears that this Forum still has the Halford element, wanting to stick badges on their cars, along with their false exhaust sytems ! ! I accept that everyone is entitled to an opinion, so I know that this will spark some interest.

Mal

A

Anonymous

MEvans said:
It appears that this Forum still has the Halford element, wanting to stick badges on their cars, along with their false exhaust sytems ! ! I accept that everyone is entitled to an opinion, so I know that this will spark some interest.

Mal
what's a FALSE exhaust system? :)

A

Anonymous

MEvans said:

Mal
Well excuse me, mr above joe average.
Halfords not good enough for you snobby.
Original Puegeot badges from a main dealer. Get it right.
It's the only thing I'm considering on my otherwise pristine GT.
If I want something to distinguish my car from the lower,bog standard sport I will dam well do it.

A

Anonymous

Hey nothing wrong with the GT badge, I can't use it because it lower than my model !!!
Just pulling your leg scot, go for it, look cool.
I mean, I was considering swapping my lion for a transformers badge haha :)

A

Anonymous

Love the lower model bit. But you do have an Ashpalt badge.
Shit, I've just realised I have badge envy!
Lol

A

Anonymous

I have a friend at work with an opal white, he's removed the lion from the boot and replaced it with a black GT badge, looks very nice ;)
You can always put an asphalt badge on yours, who would know???? Mmmm :)

A

Anonymous

Here we go - my GT badges are on!
& if Mal thinks they are TOO HALFORDS.
All I can do is quote Mel Gibson playing officer Riggs in Lethal Weapon.
" I know when to say I don't give a fxc"

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346781667.133676.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346781667.133676.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 590
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346781684.396588.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346781684.396588.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 590
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346781701.546626.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346781701.546626.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 590
A

Anonymous

It's your car and enjoy it however you see fit I say! I always enjoy seeing how others have personalised their vehicles so good on ya!

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
I personally think that they look awful and if Mal wants to agree with me then that is just fine and dandy :clap:

A

Anonymous

Plain&simple Maverick they dont belong on a car like the rcz who cares if its a GT/SPORT/ASPHALT NOT MANY drivers on the road care.

You need to get the citroen saxo mentality oot of that skull of your's :lol:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Scott barton said:
I personally think that they look awful and if Mal wants to agree with me then that is just fine and dandy :clap:

Thanks for your comments Ron...................appreciated

Mal

A

Anonymous

samwell said:
What an oxymoronic idea - put some cheap looking badges on to make your car look superior to other models... :eusa-think:

Those that know about RCZ's will notice your larger alloys, those that don't won't have a clue (or care) either way, in my opinion.

I agree with what your saying about the badges but I disagree with the second part of the post, if you bought a sport you could buy larger alloys and get your upholstery recovered in leather like rcz1 which in my opinion look better than the basic leather in the gt! The only thing that would give it away would be the parking sensors but if you we're that concerned you could have them installed even just as a cosmetic! So no one would really know your car other than yourself!

A

Anonymous

I like them Scott but you didn't put them where I imagined but yep look good on the black car ....... Some people didn't like my white stripes on my white car because you can hardly see them but that's what I like about them they make people look twice. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

gadgetpuk said:
I like them Scott but you didn't put them where I imagined but yep look good on the black car ....... Some people didn't like my white stripes on my white car because you can hardly see them but that's what I like about them they make people look twice. :thumbup:
People look twice as the car is such a stunner :thumbup: Your stripes look good and as they are subtle and not "boy racerish" :clap:

A

Anonymous

Thanks Ron I have to say your car looks rather excellent too.