What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

PU60 RCZ - THE ULTIMATE RCZ PLATE , FOR SALE

A

Anonymous

Thought I would put my plate out for sale again, make me a sensible offer. PU60RCZ really is one of the best plates to have on your RRZ.

Send me a message if you need any more info or want to discuss an offer.

I am the current grantee and the plate is on retention waiting for a new owner.

Regards

d1Keo

A

Anonymous

That's why I make references to it being one of the best in my commentary and all PUG O RCZ enthusiasts will appreciate it and of course my plate is in the uk for sale and affordable. Not everyone's cup of tea to spend money on an unnecessary add on but there is a market out out there for plates such as this.

A

Anonymous

I just ordered new plates for my forthcoming RCZ

I was able to get my initials as the prefix, and played on the rest of the plate to help my new car be even more different

So it will read

DV11ANT

I think it sums the car up well!!!

Pics to follow

Davie

A

Anonymous

I got my personal reg for by 21st from my parents - think it cost them about £600 and I've been offered £2K for it. It has no monetary value to me though - I'll have it on my motorised scooter when I 'm old and decrepid!

It'll last me a lot longer than any diamonds or gold watch!

But the day my dad bought J1DKH for his (at the time) China Blue 306 that matched my J1DLH on my China Blue 306, was quite special. We must have looked pretty cool thundering down the dual carraigeway side-by-side!

A

Anonymous

I bought my plate RCZ 2907 for a mere £700 was a result as it was for my girlfriends birthday 29th July superb present me thinks. Wonder if the value has gone up?

A

Anonymous

My 200 GT came new to me last April with GJ11RCZ without me asking for it. I was all ready to put my cherished plate on it, but still haven't, so just in case there's an interested party out there, i have T3 NDT on retention & it's now for sale.£950.

Cheers,
Mike.