What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

PU60 RCZ - THE ULTIMATE RCZ PLATE , FOR SALE

A

Anonymous

I am selling my plate, in my opinion the best " PUG RCZ " plate out there, this plate is very unique as I am sure all "PUG " enthusiasts will appreciate.

To give an idea DVLA have PO53 RCZ up for sale @ £2.6k, I would respectfully suggest my plate is far more prized and will be reflected in the expected purchase price.

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk

Anyone interested send me a personal message

regards

D1KEO

Attachments

• new reg2.jpg
    new reg2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,833
A

Anonymous

Great plate, not that I'm bidding, but out of curiosity why are you selling? Have you got rid of your RCZ? Sorry if this has been dealt with on another thread, it's hard to keep track of everything that's been discussed.

A

Anonymous

thats alot of money in my opinion better spent elsewhere again in my opinion :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

I agree it is alot of money, however there will be somebody out there who will buy it. There is a great market out there in personal plates, e.g. the person who eventually purchased X5 BMW at a DVLA auction paid £15.5k for it. I do however acknowledge it is not everyones priority it is just a matter of personal choice and having the money etc etc .

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/ ... &x=37&y=19

In response to Bangor RCZ, I am selling the plate as my car is currently at Peugeot HQ in Coventry where they are attempting to understand why the DPF filter light keeps illuminating, if you have read the threads you will understand why I have now formally rejected the car under the terms of the Sale of Goods Act. I am currently waiting for news on whether or not I will have to wait for a new car to replace it or if I am getting a refund.

If I get a new RCZ then I have another plate to put on it, so on the basis I had to put the plate on retention anyway I thought it would be a good time to sell it.

A

Anonymous

I hate myself, I missed this one when it was released and did not buy the £400 PE60RCZ! :brickwall:

A

Anonymous

sure have there must bee a huge demand for them now bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

Thats OK there will will be alot more sold 60 plate onwards.

A

Anonymous

My personal plate value has increased at a bigger rate than my savings account!! It's worth a punt just for that!

A

Anonymous

Hi Figo, The plate looks good and sets off your car. Is there a reason for F7 GOS other than your user name? You don’t have to tell if you don’t want to. My personal plate on my RCZ is RSXX JRS It will become more famous through association of being a member on the forum (not sure if that’s good or bad). I have another plate which was my driving school name R5 SOM. This generated lot's of business and maintained a professional edge to my company. I used the plate up to me getting my RCZ for many years and still get pupils and ex colleagues waving and flashing whenever they saw me around town. My youngest daughter now drives with this plate on my ex Seat Ibiza. The values of the plates are irrelevant really as you can’t put a price on personal preferences. Enjoy them for what they are; if no one wants to buy your plate then it is worthless. When I was looking for a plate for my RCZ I found BO55 RCZ I didn’t buy it, but it would have looked good on the car. The way RCZ prices are dropping the plates will be worth more than our cars. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

I prefer a personalized plate to be personal to me and not the car. That way you don't have to try and sell it when you no longer have the car.

A

Anonymous

jrs said:
Hi Figo, The plate looks good and sets off your car. Is there a reason for F7 GOS other than your user name? You don’t have to tell if you don’t want to.

My nick name was igo and its what most people know me as .. so the syaing "Figos" plate was a no brainer for me :lol:

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
jrs said:
Hi Figo, The plate looks good and sets off your car. Is there a reason for F7 GOS other than your user name? You don’t have to tell if you don’t want to.

My nick name was igo and its what most people know me as .. so the syaing "Figos" plate was a no brainer for me :lol:

Interesting tho there is a TT with F7GUS at work at the same office :eusa-think: :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Hi Figo, nice plate and if it works for you then that’s great. I followed a new Jag along the M18 last week with xx RS on the plate. We both received looks to die for as we flew passed slower traffic as my plate is RSxx JRS. We looked like we were travelling together. Unfortunately I was on my way to work to pick up my other baby, a 60ft wagon and drag truck. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Ive had personal plates with my name on them for over 25 years but I put them on hold this time and got RCZ plates especially for this car (RCZ 16T). The most common question I'm asked is why I chose 'RCZ' for my plates. :shock: It seems that unless you're familiar with the car, most people (in Australia anyway) don't notice that the car is called an RCZ even though its labelled in the back of the car. Others ask about the meaning of the 16T (1.6 Turbo) :? .

I'm not sure if the plates will have any value in the future. I'm expecting to sell the car with the plates when the time comes (unless I get a better offer).

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I prefer a personalized plate to be personal to me and not the car. That way you don't have to try and sell it when you no longer have the car.

Totaly agree.

A

Anonymous

I have had my personal plate for over 6 years, and have passed it from car to car. It may not be obvious to others but I like it and thats all that matters.
M400WYN, (My Christian name is Maldwyn).
I frequently see another Pearl around these parts, RCZ 125. I dont know the owner, and I dont think He/She are members of the Forum, as my sightings have not been reported in the relating to, 'Was it you'.